Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Give the richest power and the economy stabilizes. This is good.
#18
RE: Give the richest power and the economy stabilizes. This is good.
(November 22, 2011 at 9:33 am)Greatest I am Wrote: Spoken like one who has no idea what a socio economic

Socioeconomic is one word. I recommend Google.

Quote:Go use someone else to show your lack of intelligence to.

That sentence uses an end-of-sentence preposition, which is a grammatical error.

Quote:P S. You chose the perfect name . It suits what you have between your ears.

Proofread before you act like a douche next time. It's P.S. -- no space, little dot between p and s.

Disclaimer: I am aware that I make grammatical errors on a daily basis. However, I proofread insults on other people's intelligence carefully. Smile
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Give the richest power and the economy stabilizes. This is good. - by Shell B - November 22, 2011 at 9:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 9846 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Who has the power Spongebob 19 4577 January 23, 2022 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 22947 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 3659 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  As Economy Crashes, Democracts Finally Start To Take Impeactment Seriously. ReptilianPeon 28 6749 September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Jackie 3 1649 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 3011 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 2764 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Power of Freedom vs. Hate Speech Laws Mechaghostman2 13 4190 May 1, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Racism = Prejudice + Power? Mechaghostman2 1 1050 August 2, 2017 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)