Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Well, today, I heard one of my friends claim that the British were responsible for the holocaust. Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. She thought that the British were the bad guys in World War II. And guess what? She's a fundy.

I try not to stereotype people like that, but why, every time I hear somone say something that stupid, are they a fundamentalist? They make it so hard to tolerate them! ROFLOL
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
RE: Literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
We were pretty bad in World War II...pretty bad ass that is.
What's her proof? I'd love to send this to my German friend.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Quote:And guess what? She's a fundy.

No surprise there?

Does she think Adam rode on a dinosaur?
[Image: page23_1.jpg]
She has no proof. At all. Big surprise there. I mean, history classes in public schools are pretty abysmal in the U.S, but nowhere near that bad. I have no idea why she thinks that the British are responsible for the holocaust.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Well why don't you ask her?

Then fucking laugh at her.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

(January 10, 2012 at 8:27 pm)Aegrus Wrote: Well, today, I heard one of my friends claim that the British were responsible for the holocaust. Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. She thought that the British were the bad guys in World War II. And guess what? She's a fundy.

I try not to stereotype people like that, but why, every time I hear somone say something that stupid, are they a fundamentalist? They make it so hard to tolerate them! ROFLOL

In my opinion, there were no bad guys in WWII. But from the viewpoint of an anglo, that's weird, I guess.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Correction: from the viewpoint of a compassionate human being, that's weird.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 10, 2012 at 9:14 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Correction: from the viewpoint of a compassionate human being, that's weird.
Well, obviously, anyone may claim anything.
I'm not sure what kind of a part England played in the holocaust, but I know that France did. Not just Vichy France, but the same France that forced Germany to accept the brutal treaty of Versailles. There were also many anti-german politicians in England, who advocated that Germany be left in a state from which it could not recover.
France too, wanted the same.
But I don't know why the German saying "Gott strafe England. Er strafe es." refers to the English, but not to the French. "Gott strafe Frankreich" sounds a lot better and is actually a much more accurate target for the wrath of God, from the viewpoint of Germany at least...
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing I saw on a site that I want to comment on ShinyCrystals 5 347 March 21, 2024 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
Information The worst thing according to Iranians Eclectic 2 844 September 19, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  [Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb theMadJW 63 8149 May 13, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  A possibly new perspective on this thing that we know as God. unityconversation 157 14274 March 18, 2020 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the forum.... jessieban 39 3717 June 21, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Have you Heathens heard the Good News? The Valkyrie 71 11523 January 26, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: rado84
  The Nice Thing About Being An Atheist JackRussell 83 27687 July 21, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Losing my religion was the best thing that ever happened to me. Mechaghostman2 30 5877 November 6, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Have you ever actually heard an response that made you stop and think? jmoney_419 32 5444 September 23, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Has anyone heard this before? Socratic Meth Head 13 3160 March 30, 2016 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist