Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic Christian Beliefs
Basic Christian Beliefs
There is only one God

Just like there is one of me? Big Grin

God is three in one or a Trinity

1≠3... Math Fail.

God is omniscient or "knows all things"

Does he know how many priests are molesting children at this exact moment? If so, damn he can count pretty high then.

God is omnipotent or "all powerful"

Nope. Chuck Norris would kick his ass.

God is omnipresent or "present everywhere"

And yet everyone in the world is still looking for him, and no one has apparently found him yet. He would win the best hide n seek player award. Clap

God is sovereign

Fuck God. Smile

God is holy

Like Swiss cheese? Hehe

God is just or "righteous"

God is a dick.

God is love

God is a hate.

God is true

God lies to your children at night. Then rapes them.

God is spirit

Fuck I'm afraid of ghosts Confused

God is the creator of everything that exists

Who created God? Huh

God is infinite and eternal. He has always been God

Hmm, just like the pain of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicking God in the face is infinite and eternal.

God is immutable. He does not change

Wow, I wonder what his clothes smells like.

The Holy Spirit is God

Fuck the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is God

Fuck Jesus.

Jesus became a man

Lol his balls finally dropped.

Jesus is fully God and fully man

Incredible logic there.. Jesus = God + Man = Godman!

Jesus was sinless

Bullshit, he's a closet pedophile.

Jesus is the only way to God the Father

Drugs can do that too.

Man was created by God in the image of God

I know some pretty ugly people out there.. God fucked up there.

All people have sinned

Not me, I'm perfect. Big Grin

Death came into the world through Adam's sin

Cancer, Heart Disease, Getting mauled by a bear, etc.

Sin separates us from God

So sin is like those little doggie gates people use to keep their dogs from fucking up the rest of the house..

Jesus died for the sins of each and every person in the world

Wow he's such a hero!

Jesus' death was a substitutionary sacrifice. He died and paid the price for our sins, so that we might live.

I believe he died because he got his ass nailed to a fucking 2 by 4 that was staked in the ground.

Jesus resurrected from the dead in physical form.

Fucking ghosts..

Salvation is a free gift of God

It's free but you have to pay for shipping and handling and activation fees.

The Bible is the "inspired" or "God-breathed," Word of God

The Bible is a piece of shit and was written because 2000 years ago people didn't have shit to do other than to write weird shit down!

Those who reject Jesus Christ, after they die, will go to hell forever

Can't wait!

Those who accept Jesus Christ, after they die, will live for eternity with Him

So I could technically punish, torment, sexually assault, brutally torture and murder a school full of orphans, and the next day accept Jesus fucking Christ and I will live in harmony and bliss with him for eternity. Nice.

Hell is a place of punishment

To me, Hell sounds like Heaven. Smile

Hell is eternal

An endless vacation.. hmmm Big Grin

There will be a rapture of the church

Can't wait for this either.

Jesus will return to the earth

A million years later... still hasn't shown up yet. Still waiting.

Christians will be raised from the dead when Jesus returns

Wait what? So dead christians, who are already in heaven, will be raised from the dead and be sent back to heaven where they just were? Logic fail.

There will be a final judgment

Who has the best tasting milk?

Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire

I'm pretty sure lakes are made with water.. and water puts out fire.

God will create a new heaven and a new earth

Fuck, I just paid the mortgage off on my house, and now this assholes gonna make us move to a whole new earth? Fuck my life.

Basic Christian Beliefs
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: Basic Christian Beliefs
God is no better than the men who invented him.
There is only one God

Just like there is one of me? :D

1≠3... Math Fail.

Does he know how many priests are molesting children at this exact moment? If so, damn he can count pretty high then.

Nope. Chuck Norris would kick his ass.

And yet everyone in the world is still looking for him, and no one has apparently found him yet. He would win the best hide n seek player award. :clap:

God is sovereign

Fuck God. :)

God is holy

Like Swiss cheese? :hehe:

God is a dick.

God is love

God is a hate.

God is true

God lies to your children at night. Then rapes them.

God is spirit

Fuck I'm afraid of ghosts :s

Who created God? :huh:

Hmm, just like the pain of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicking God in the face is infinite and eternal.

Wow, I wonder what his clothes smells like.

The Holy Spirit is God

Fuck the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is God

Fuck Jesus.

Jesus became a man

Lol his balls finally dropped.

Incredible logic there.. Jesus = God + Man = Godman!

Jesus was sinless

Bullshit, he's a closet pedophile.

Drugs can do that too.

I know some pretty ugly people out there.. God fucked up there.

All people have sinned

Not me, I'm perfect. :D

Cancer, Heart Disease, Getting mauled by a bear, etc.

So sin is like those little doggie gates people use to keep their dogs from fucking up the rest of the house..

Wow he's such a hero!

Jesus' death was a substitutionary sacrifice. He died and paid the price for our sins, so that we might live.

I believe he died because he got his ass nailed to a fucking 2 by 4 that was staked in the ground.

Fucking ghosts..

It's free but you have to pay for shipping and handling and activation fees.

The Bible is a piece of shit and was written because 2000 years ago people didn't have shit to do other than to write weird shit down!

Can't wait!

So I could technically punish, torment, sexually assault, brutally torture and murder a school full of orphans, and the next day accept Jesus fucking Christ and I will live in harmony and bliss with him for eternity. Nice.

To me, Hell sounds like Heaven. :)

Hell is eternal

An endless vacation.. hmmm :D

Can't wait for this either.

A million years later... still hasn't shown up yet. Still waiting.

Wait what? So dead christians, who are already in heaven, will be raised from the dead and be sent back to heaven where they just were? Logic fail.

Who has the best tasting milk?

I'm pretty sure lakes are made with water.. and water puts out fire.

Fuck, I just paid the mortgage off on my house, and now this assholes gonna make us move to a whole new earth? Fuck my life.

Basic Christian Beliefs
[/quote]

There is only one God

Just like there is one of me? :D YES, YOU ARE CORRECT.

1≠3... Math Fail. GOD =1/3 FATHER = 1/3 SON = 1/3 (3=3, SIMPLIFIES TO 1=1)

Does he know how many priests are molesting children at this exact moment? If so, damn he can count pretty high then. THOSE ARE THE PRIESTS ACTING, NOT GOD - DON'T BLAME HIM FOR THEIR SIN.

Nope. Chuck Norris would kick his ass. HAHAHAHA NO.

And yet everyone in the world is still looking for him, and no one has apparently found him yet. He would win the best hide n seek player award. :clap: I'VE FOUND HIM. BELIEVERS IN CHRIST HAVE FOUND HIM - YOU ARE MEERLY DECIEVING YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING HE IS NOT THERE, CLOSING YOUR EYES SO TO SPEAK.

God is sovereign

Fuck God. :) BRAVO, YOU'VE MADE A VERY MATURE AND WELL DESIGNED ARGUMENT FOR THIS ONE.

God is holy

Like Swiss cheese? :hehe: AGAIN, BRAVO.

God is a dick. OKAY SERIOUSLY, YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T MAKE A POINT SO DON'T EVEN TRY.

God is love

God is a hate. EXPLAIN. SERIOUSLY, SEND ME A PM OR SOMETHING, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR REASONING.

God is true

God lies to your children at night. Then rapes them. BACK TO THE BRAVOS.

God is spirit

Fuck I'm afraid of ghosts :s SPIRITS AND GHOSTS ARE DIFFERENT, NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN'T FIND AN ARGUMENT FOR THIS ONE EITHER.

Who created God? :huh: HE HAS ALWAYS EXISTED, SO NOBODY :)

Hmm, just like the pain of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicking God in the face is infinite and eternal. BRA-EFFING-VO.

Wow, I wonder what his clothes smells like. JOCKERY WHILE TRYING TO MAKE A POINT ONLY WORKS IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY MAKING A POINT. REALLY, YOU'RE MAKING MY JOB AS A CRITICAL THINKER TOO EASY OVER HERE :3

The Holy Spirit is God

Fuck the Holy Spirit. NO COMMENT.

Jesus Christ is God

Fuck Jesus. NO COMMENT.

Jesus became a man

Lol his balls finally dropped. THIS ISN'T REALLY A CHRISTIAN BELIEF... IF A GUY HITS PUBERTY, HE BECOMES A MAN... DUH. YOU AND YOUR SCIENTIFIC BELIEFS SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOUCH FOR THAT, RIGHT?

Incredible logic there.. Jesus = God + Man = Godman! I GUESS YOU COULD CALL HIM THAT, ACTUALLY SOUNDS KIND OF COOL :P

Jesus was sinless

Bullshit, he's a closet pedophile. EXPLAIN, PLEASE.

Drugs can do that too. AGAIN, EXPLAIN.

I know some pretty ugly people out there.. God fucked up there. HE MEANT THEIR INSIDES, NOT THEIR OUTSIDES.

All people have sinned

Not me, I'm perfect. :D NOPE, SORRY :)

Cancer, Heart Disease, Getting mauled by a bear, etc. YES, YOU ARE CORRECT. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE PROOVING MY POINT MORE THAN YOURS IN SOME OF THESE ;)

So sin is like those little doggie gates people use to keep their dogs from fucking up the rest of the house.. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THAT ANOLOGY, SURE.

Wow he's such a hero! YES, HE IS - MORE THAN SUPERMAN AND SPIDERMAN COMBINED :3

I believe he died because he got his ass nailed to a fucking 2 by 4 that was staked in the ground. YES, THAT IS HOW HE DIED. WHY'D HE DIE? FOR OUR SINS.

Fucking ghosts.. GHOSTS AREN'T PHYSICAL MR.SMARTYPANTS :)

It's free but you have to pay for shipping and handling and activation fees. NO, YOU DON'T :/

The Bible is a piece of shit and was written because 2000 years ago people didn't have shit to do other than to write weird shit down! NO, IT'S GOD'S WORD AND WAS WRITTEN BECAUSE PEOPLE SAW IT AS THEIR DUTY AS GOD'S CHILDREN TO CONVEY HIS MESSAGE TO WORLD. LOOKS LIKE IT WORKED, SINCE IT'S BEEN AROUND FOR 2000 YEARS :)

Can't wait! BY MY DEFINITION OF HELL AS BEING ANYWHERE WITH THE ABSENCE OF GOD, YOU'RE ALREADY THERE.

So I could technically punish, torment, sexually assault, brutally torture and murder a school full of orphans, and the next day accept Jesus fucking Christ and I will live in harmony and bliss with him for eternity. Nice. NO, BECAUSE IF YOU TRULY ACCEPTED CHRIST YOU WOULDN'T DO ANY OF THAT :)

To me, Hell sounds like Heaven. :) THEN YOU'RE EFFED UP :)

Hell is eternal

An endless vacation.. hmmm :D AGAIN, EFFED UP.

Can't wait for this either. EFFED UP.

A million years later... still hasn't shown up yet. Still waiting. HASN'T BEEN A MILLION YEARS, DUMBNUT - IT'S BEEN 2000.

Wait what? So dead christians, who are already in heaven, will be raised from the dead and be sent back to heaven where they just were? Logic fail. READ THE BIBLE AND YOU'LL REALIZE THAT YOU'RE WRONG. DON'T FEEL LIKE EXPLAINING IT RIGHT NOW ANYWAYS, DOUBT YOU'RE READING THIS ANYWAYS.

Who has the best tasting milk? OKAY, WHAT???

I'm pretty sure lakes are made with water.. and water puts out fire. EVER HEARD OF METAPHORS? POETRY? OBVIOUSLY NOT.

Fuck, I just paid the mortgage off on my house, and now this assholes gonna make us move to a whole new earth? Fuck my life. AGAIN, METAPHOR.
God is a metaphor for whatever silly little thought you have rattling around in your head, we get it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 5, 2012 at 10:06 pm)Rhythm Wrote: God is a metaphor for whatever silly little thought you have rattling around in your head, we get it.

Explain.
How could I, I cannot read minds, nor do my thoughts approach the level of silliness yours appear to. Clearly, your thoughts are inexplicable. Not only stranger than I suppose, but probably stranger than I can suppose.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 5, 2012 at 10:09 pm)Rhythm Wrote: How could I, I cannot read minds, nor do my thoughts approach the level of silliness yours appear to. Clearly, your thoughts are inexplicable. Not only stranger than I suppose, but probably stranger than I can suppose.

I asked you to explain your opinions, not mine. If your own mind is that alien to you, then I'd recommend doing some self-exploring before trying to figure out my mind Smile
(point)------------------------------------------------------(you)
(March 5, 2012 at 10:13 pm)CriticalThinker Wrote:
(March 5, 2012 at 10:09 pm)Rhythm Wrote: How could I, I cannot read minds, nor do my thoughts approach the level of silliness yours appear to. Clearly, your thoughts are inexplicable. Not only stranger than I suppose, but probably stranger than I can suppose.

I asked you to explain your opinions, not mine. If your own mind is that alien to you, then I'd recommend doing some self-exploring before trying to figure out my mind Smile

Most of the atheists on this board have been such for a very long time. They have done their exploring and have found their own form of humor to deal with the ripe stupidity that usually comes from a society saturated with mystical magical thinking.

You are a deep thinker... think about it Big Grin
(March 5, 2012 at 2:17 pm)Loading Please Wait Wrote: *censored for language*
Why flame about God so much? If you're complacent in your view, leave this forum and be satisfied in your own mind. There's no need to post rants on what you've already determined as fairytale. You don't see me creating "Red Riding Hood is evil, **** her!" threads. I suppose you'd also call everyone who believes in him intellectually inferior to yourself?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VERY Basic Doctrines of Calvinism johndoe122931 18 2317 June 7, 2021 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 87849 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  What beliefs would we consider reasonable for a self proclaimed Christian to hold? Whateverist 853 70359 April 16, 2018 at 4:26 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far Minimalist 11 2102 July 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Interesting survey of Evangelical beliefs in USA Bunburryist 33 5533 October 11, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Basic Xtianity! Minimalist 2 1034 May 24, 2015 at 3:10 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Indoctrinated Beliefs Aractus 2 1215 May 9, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Aractus
  The 10 Most Ridiculous Beliefs in the Christian Delusion Mudhammam 78 16674 December 22, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Challenge: Name Even 10 Beliefs in the Christian Delusion which are NOT Ridiculous Whateverist 33 5269 December 21, 2014 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7344 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM