Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have an idea!
Tongue 
I have an idea!
I think I figured out a way to prevent Christians from trying to proselytize us! Just commit the "unpardonable" sin and you're now a hopeless cause to them.

Mark 3:28-29
Quote:28 "Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin"

It's quite simple. Just say something insulting to the Holy Spirit. Be creative!

You can also put signs out on your door to stop annoying door to door missionaries. "NOTICE: RESIDENT HAS ALREADY BLASPHEMED HOLY SPIRIT."

Here's mine...

Hey Holy Spirit, one can get more knowledge and guidance from a rock than from you!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: I have an idea!
Fuck the holy spirit up the ass with a cactus butt plug.

(Think that will do it?)
After some thought I went with a Full Metal Jacket insult

Holy Spirit, it looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.
[Image: y7paJ.jpg]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-Glvv2W2RZQBHh1xyjsL...9CPI3OH1Gw] I feel the holy spirit within me
I felt the holy spirit in my gut years ago.

and just like any other turd, I shit him out.
Feel much better. Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 28, 2012 at 2:48 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I think I figured out a way to prevent Christians from trying to proselytize us! Just commit the "unpardonable" sin and you're now a hopeless cause to them.

Quote:28 "Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin"

It's quite simple. Just say something insulting to the Holy Spirit. Be creative!

You can also put signs out on your door to stop annoying door to door missionaries. "NOTICE: RESIDENT HAS ALREADY BLASPHEMED HOLY SPIRIT."

Here's mine...

Hey Holy Spirit, one can get more knowledge and guidance from a rock than from you!

Um there is another recent thread here that deals with this. Still fun, but not a new idea.
(September 28, 2012 at 7:35 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 28, 2012 at 2:48 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I think I figured out a way to prevent Christians from trying to proselytize us! Just commit the "unpardonable" sin and you're now a hopeless cause to them.

Here's mine...

Um there is another recent thread here that deals with this. Still fun, but not a new idea.

Where? I can't find it. I've been checking this site regularly since I joined in April.
My ignore list

The holy spirit is a big meanie do-do head.

Also, I did unmentionable things to it's mother.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
The holy spirit is not a person or entity, but seems to be metaphoric of the higher self within human beings. It can be a god depending if you think the highest potential self in human beings is to be exalted to the extent of worship or not. It is however not the Creator nor is it of the same status of the Creator and is not ultimate.

That's my blasmphemy of the holy spirit. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  falsifying the idea of falsification Drich 109 8101 April 3, 2020 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Where do Christians get this idea that atheists defend Islam GoHalos1993 39 11215 December 8, 2015 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  fundamentalist idea of hell drfuzzy 34 8038 August 27, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Drich
  General questions about the Christian idea of God and love Mudhammam 148 26514 October 2, 2014 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus
  you have to have faith..and there's a purpose k2490 16 5759 June 1, 2014 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  The idea of God BrokenQuill92 4 1244 February 22, 2014 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: truthBtold
  The idea of God always existing Voltair 200 78516 December 18, 2012 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hell - Where is the idea of justice? Voltair 201 71843 November 27, 2011 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Idea for a prank everythingafter 12 4159 March 7, 2011 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Faith No More