Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Death Exist? New Theory Says ‘No’
Thumbs Up 
Does Death Exist? New Theory Says ‘No’
Interesting:
http://csglobe.com/does-death-exist/
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

RE: Does Death Exist? New Theory Says ‘No’
Quote:But this energy doesn’t go away at death. One of the surest axioms of science is that energy never dies; it can neither be created nor destroyed. But does this energy transcend from one world to the other?

What world? It hasn't even been proven that multiple universes exist yet this article is speculating that energy 'transcends' from one plane of existence to another.

Pure philosobabble. This ain't science.

I've been alive my whole life and I haven't died yet. I take that as a hopeful sign.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
If Darwin says that blacks are soon going to die off and sick children in the hospital should die off because they are all the weaker of the species in "the descendants of man" then it is that what you guys believe too?
I'm starting to form my first belief, and it's very unflattering Pro.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If 2 molecules banged together and exploded and created gas that clumped together that created planets... is it not the same as saying that any explosion that happens can create mass that is bigger than it was in its original state before it blew up?
(March 12, 2013 at 10:27 pm)pro sports5 Wrote: If 2 molecules banged together and exploded and created gas that clumped together that created planets... is it not the same as saying that any explosion that happens can create mass that is bigger than it was in its original state before it blew up?

Who the fuck is this asshole?

-Well i kinda hope that we have only one life and that we would only stay alive in memories of our close ones.

That is all
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

Exactly, people want to believe in Darwin's theory of evolution but when it comes to the reality of the belief everyone is steps back... because no 1 wants to be the 1 to say we should let children die in the hospital or blacks in Africa to finally die off and lets us stronger species survive... but they shouldn't bother you because according to Darwin, morals don't exist outside of cultures. especially to evolutionists...
(March 13, 2013 at 2:34 am)colossal123 Wrote: Exactly, people want to believe in Darwin's theory of evolution but when it comes to the reality of the belief everyone is steps back... because no 1 wants to be the 1 to say we should let children die in the hospital or blacks in Africa to finally die off and lets us stronger species survive... but they shouldn't bother you because according to Darwin, morals don't exist outside of cultures. especially to evolutionists...

LOL this guy is persistent, isn't he?
(March 12, 2013 at 6:51 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
Quote:But this energy doesn’t go away at death. One of the surest axioms of science is that energy never dies; it can neither be created nor destroyed. But does this energy transcend from one world to the other?

What world? It hasn't even been proven that multiple universes exist yet this article is speculating that energy 'transcends' from one plane of existence to another.

Pure philosobabble. This ain't science.

Not only that, but he is also presuming that in an infinite amount of universes (which we don't know there is) anything will happen. I'm not convinced that would be the case.

Also, the "energy" that leaves your body when you die, is not consciousness. Is consciousness not dependant on the 5 senses to be aware of itself?
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Trek theory Won2blv 10 990 June 24, 2023 at 6:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Some people believe that gravity doesn't exist notimportant1234 75 10073 October 19, 2017 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Simulation Theory according to Dilbert Neo-Scholastic 110 15054 May 10, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Intelligent Design as a scientific theory? SuperSentient 26 5991 March 26, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Simulation Theory Documentary Neo-Scholastic 25 5457 August 30, 2016 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  New theory on how life began KUSA 19 3681 March 3, 2016 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Mythbusters: does God exist KUSA 10 2198 December 9, 2015 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  New theory on Aboigenesis StuW 11 3727 February 26, 2015 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  "Time does not exist outside of the universe, so nothing can predate the universe." IanHulett 18 6997 February 22, 2015 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Can you give any evidence for Darwin's theory? Walker_Lee 51 9749 May 14, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Simon Moon