Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This couple is way to christian
This couple is way to christian
http://www.larknews.com/archives/217

And look how far the virus has eaten
Quote:TOPEKA — Jon and Darla Crocker, who dutifully abstained from sex during their 14-month courtship, have remained abstinent after marriage and plan to do so indefinitely.

“If it was holy before, it must be double-holy afterwards,” Darla says.

They have now completed 25 months of marriage without any sexual contact, going about their normal lives, jobs and social calendar with no hint of relational strain.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: This couple is way to christian
Blue balls for eternity.
(November 6, 2013 at 2:21 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
One or both of them is gay. My money is on the guy being homosexual.

My wife and I abstained prior to our marriage, but on our wedding night we broke the bed.
(November 6, 2013 at 2:25 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote:
(November 6, 2013 at 2:21 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
One or both of them is gay. My money is on the guy being homosexual.

My wife and I abstained prior to our marriage, but on our wedding night we broke the bed.

Maybe Jesus fills his needs.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
They can't win. They won't win.
From the article:

"Sometimes after dinner they will kiss in the kitchen and “start having bedroom thoughts,” Darla says, but they never fail to pull back. Darla breaks away to spray cool, misted water on her face. Jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood."

After 39 months of this kind of pointless torment, I doubt I'd be eating the potato. It would be more like a forgotten chapter from "Portnoy's Complaint."

My verdict: he's gay; she's frigid; the sex (when they get around to it) will be awful.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-QQvylS1TbvMOBOfewtW...v6KgXGbetw][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVypeqqArNEf2cK3D8qRf...pMV0CLUfxA][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRubX2afHu7ajwTsH_KOKJ...TffNry5Fxy][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZGm6A8Dv-t1Jq-tvCfEV...cCgGmajJfP]

It's not gonna work.
(November 6, 2013 at 2:40 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: From the article:

"Sometimes after dinner they will kiss in the kitchen and “start having bedroom thoughts,” Darla says, but they never fail to pull back. Darla breaks away to spray cool, misted water on her face. Jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood."

Aside from being literally the saddest thing I've ever read, the part where the woman is treating her pussy like a cat that jumped on something it's not supposed to kind of cracks me up. Big Grin
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(November 6, 2013 at 2:21 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: http://www.larknews.com/archives/217

Quote:TOPEKA — Jon and Darla Crocker, who dutifully abstained from sex during their 14-month courtship, have remained abstinent after marriage and plan to do so indefinitely.

“If it was holy before, it must be double-holy afterwards,” Darla says.

They have now completed 25 months of marriage without any sexual contact, going about their normal lives, jobs and social calendar with no hint of relational strain.

But why are they doing this?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Is this a parody site? The URL gives it away.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4704 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 629 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1810 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2952 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5225 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2059 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  a New Way to Deal with an Old Problem Rhondazvous 9 1342 June 13, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6651 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89