Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prinicipal just made us pray
Prinicipal just made us pray
I go to a small Tecas high school. Our principal just gathered all the high school students and we had a Thanksgiving prayer... I would be fine with this if it wasn't forced, and they didn't make it a prayer specifically to Jesus
RE: Prinicipal just made us pray
Erm..just about every part of that situation is wrong legally.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
public prayer?

Aren't all the True Christians supposed to do that in private??

ANOTHER fucking apostate is running amok !!!
It's harder to convert the masses and save them from hell if you keep your religion private. Yes it's illegal, and unconstitutional, and a waste of time. If anyone wants to pray, they can do it silently at any time. if they want to get together to pray publicly, they can go to church. There is no reason to do it in school.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Waste of time, illegal, unconstitutional, and heretical.

Jesus fucking Christ, what is wrong with that bozoid ?
(November 20, 2014 at 2:56 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus fucking Christ, what is wrong with that bozoid ?

Probably didn't take his proper medication.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
If he had a True Christian in the vicinity, a simple laying on of the hands would fix what ails him.

I suppose if he were one, he could fix himself.
(November 20, 2014 at 2:45 pm)JaceDeanLove Wrote: I go to a small Tecas high school. Our principal just gathered all the high school students and we had a Thanksgiving prayer... I would be fine with this if it wasn't forced, and they didn't make it a prayer specifically to Jesus

Who was leading the prayer?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Call the ACLU.
And/or the FFRF.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 2190 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Photo Cartoon I made poking fun at Religion! shawnmcdaniel1 19 2865 September 9, 2021 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What made you become an atheist? Atomic Lava 69 6129 December 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What made you become an atheist? Handprint 170 46205 October 3, 2018 at 5:06 am
Last Post: Cod
  Made a preacherman run away. Gawdzilla Sama 19 3416 December 3, 2017 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christianity Made Me Talk Like An Idiot Manowar 6 2696 June 25, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Even in darkest times here is something that made me smile dyresand 3 1941 May 17, 2017 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 4680 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Have you ever actually heard an response that made you stop and think? jmoney_419 32 5419 September 23, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What made you an atheist? Socratic Meth Head 42 5088 April 9, 2016 at 2:49 am
Last Post: robvalue