Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pope Must Diet, Hollywood now Un Friendly.
The Pope Must Diet, Hollywood now Un Friendly.
Um how come everyone is acting like this is the first time Hollywood caved and self censored. Most know by now "The Interview" has been pulled by Sony.

Back in the 90s Hollywood caved on a COMEDY titled "The Pope Must Die" and changed the title to "The Pope Must Diet".

I do think in both cases Hollywood and Sony are being pussies.
RE: The Pope Must Diet, Hollywood now Un Friendly.
I thought this was going to be a new reality show starring the pope joining weight watchers or something.

I'm not familiar with this so I'll have to look it up.
I agree, yes they are pussies for putting this out there and not following through with it.
Devils Advocate hat on now. If Russia made a movie about killing Obama, albeit a comedy. Fox news (equivalent to North Korea) would absolutely shit a brick that we wouldn't bomb the hell out of them and cause world war III.
I am just saying the more unstable you are, you probably dont get humor and your response to not getting it can be life threatening.
That said, if you make the film and promote it...have the balls to show it.
Quote: If Russia made a movie about killing Obama, albeit a comedy. Fox news (equivalent to North Korea) would absolutely shit a brick that we wouldn't bomb the hell out of them and cause world war III.

What are you fucking kidding me? FOX would run it 24/7.
They had no choice. Very few of the theater chains were going to show the movie. There were terrorist threats on movie theaters, and even though I doubt that North Korea has that far of a reach, it wasn't worth it. I think they'll end up releasing it online or on Bluray. They'll get some money out of it.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 18, 2014 at 12:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote: If Russia made a movie about killing Obama, albeit a comedy. Fox news (equivalent to North Korea) would absolutely shit a brick that we wouldn't bomb the hell out of them and cause world war III.

What are you fucking kidding me? FOX would run it 24/7.

No shit, Fucks News likes painting Obama as tyrant. What are they going to do in 16 when he leaves office?
Why the Norks would reveal this capability over something as trivial as a movie is weird. And stupid.

The time to launch an internet attack is during a period of high tension, like during a military exercise to intimidate South Korea.

Fucking detards.
Quote:What are they going to do in 16 when he leaves office?

They will either, A) pivot to blast the new democratic president of B) if one of their shitstained pals wins, begin to defend everything they have been attacking for the last 8 years.

FOX is full of shit. The Republicunt Ministry of Propaganda.
(December 18, 2014 at 12:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:What are they going to do in 16 when he leaves office?

They will either, A) pivot to blast the new democratic president of B) if one of their shitstained pals wins, begin to defend everything they have been attacking for the last 8 years.

FOX is full of shit. The Republicunt Ministry of Propaganda.

Yea, lets do a comedy about Fox. Oh wait, it is a comedy itself.
Jon Stewart does them constantly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Must see SCOTUS cases. onlinebiker 24 1178 October 12, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1295 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Pope sued Foxaèr 12 790 November 29, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8067 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 424 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope Francis Abuse Scandal Catholic_Lady 101 10233 September 5, 2018 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The scourge of migrants must be dealt with... Brian37 6 663 September 3, 2018 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  WH Aide Kelly Sadler must go Joods 24 1975 May 11, 2018 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The pope hasn't read the bible. Succubus 1 497 January 24, 2018 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Pope doesn't trust God...... Brian37 8 819 December 11, 2017 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd