Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bashed by believers
Bashed by believers
I posted a sarcastic comment on my Facebook wall about giving cheers to all those who are eating ham (that goddamn split hoof thing) and wearing mixed fabrics all the while celebrating something that has yet to be proven. And I got shit on by my religious friends left and right.

I had a good laugh though watching them act persecuted because of my status. Oh well. If they can post their religious things all over their wall then I can post my anti-religious things all over my wall. The double standards they have are so sad. They have no objection to seeing posts praising god but as soon as they see a post defending logic, for them, all bets are off.

I got told I was a narcostic person and that I needed to see the truth in the lord. Umm, yeah okay. Like that's ever gonna happen.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Bashed by believers
And now you need to dump on them for being open and notorious scripture cherry pickers.

Fucking christer scripture cherry pickers.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Feel free to use this:

[Image: tumblr_n69f6qUULa1reec0do1_1280.jpg]
One of my replies was since they wanted to be so self righteous to please continue picking and choosing which parts of the bible they believed in. Whatever helps them sleep at night. Yanno?

Good one Min. When I get back on the computer i will have to borrow that, post it to my wall and watch the shitstorm. Lol
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: thanks-jesus-for-this-food-de-nada.jpg]

Sing out if you need help.  I've got plenty of them.
I really wish kudos worked on mobile. You sooo deserve them right now.
The best response is, "You can promote your beliefs but I can't promote mine?" That assumes of course that the gawdsheep throws the first comment.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
[Image: 644177_483356971724433_1498274177_n.jpg]

[Image: 034-Digging-through-shit1.jpg]

[Image: x6dJA-1.jpg]

and my two personal favorites:

[Image: sophisticated-religion.jpg]

and

[Image: Hypocracy_of_indoctrination.jpg]
Yep...I'm going to use that one in the future. Thanks!
What the hell is a narcostic person and how do I become one?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sincere and peaceful believers are tough people purplepurpose 4 1055 September 27, 2021 at 11:48 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Hardcore believers act like aliens from different planet purplepurpose 21 5009 December 15, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "No born believers" says new study. Gawdzilla Sama 1 1233 November 9, 2017 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Believers, put yourself in my place. Gawdzilla Sama 102 12873 November 23, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  A World Made For Believers, Obviously By The Divine LivingNumbers6.626 17 3495 April 26, 2015 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Razzle
  3 Questions For Believers (A work in progress.) topher 187 30105 April 20, 2015 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  No Patience For Out Spoken Believers LivingNumbers6.626 13 3015 September 16, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  why is there even a word to describe non believers? ticktaka 26 5845 April 17, 2014 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: ticktaka
  To those who were once believers and are now atheists, some advice? *Deidre* 20 5454 March 19, 2014 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Non-Believers' Favorite Parts of the Bible My imaginary friend is GOD 54 9488 March 11, 2014 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*