Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:38

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Damned Hindus
#41
RE: Damned Hindus
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38384889

Quote:Nepal police investigate death of girl banished for menstruating

Quote:Police in Nepal are investigating the death of a 15-year-old girl who was banished to a poorly-ventilated shed because she was menstruating.
They say the girl suffocated after lighting a fire to keep warm.
Under an ancient Hindu practice, called chhaupadi, women who have their periods or who have just given birth are seen as impure.

Assholes.


Reply
#42
RE: Damned Hindus
For Christians following Matthew's spin on things, I'd think there would be some concurrence for segregating the menstruating.
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#43
RE: Damned Hindus
Yeah... and the back of the bus, too!


Reply
#44
RE: Damned Hindus
Hey, it's in the bible, they ain't gonna be arguing with God now, are they ?

Unless, of course, a prohibition turns up that is personally inconvenient, like not remarrying following a divorce involving a Christian marriage . . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#45
RE: Damned Hindus
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40393331

Quote:Muslims on India train assaulted 'because they ate beef'

It was a bit more than an "assault."

Quote:A man arrested in India for being part of a mob that attacked a group of four Muslim teenagers on a train has said on TV that he was goaded into it by others because Muslims ate beef.
The man, identified only as Ramesh, said he was drunk at the time of the attack in Haryana state on Friday.
One of the boys, 16-year-old Junaid Khan, was killed in the assault carried out by a mob of about 20 men.
Hindus consider cows sacred and killing them is illegal in several states.


Reply
#46
RE: Damned Hindus
(24th June 2017, 13:54)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40393331

Quote:Muslims on India train assaulted 'because they ate beef'

It was a bit more than an "assault."

Quote:A man arrested in India for being part of a mob that attacked a group of four Muslim teenagers on a train has said on TV that he was goaded into it by others because Muslims ate beef.
The man, identified only as Ramesh, said he was drunk at the time of the attack in Haryana state on Friday.
One of the boys, 16-year-old Junaid Khan, was killed in the assault carried out by a mob of about 20 men.
Hindus consider cows sacred and killing them is illegal in several states.
sacred? bahahaha... religiotards never seem to know their own religions... cow sacrifice was pretty big in hinduism before they imported that piece of wisdom from buddhism
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Reply
#47
RE: Damned Hindus
So, the Muslims didn't kill in return because one of the attackers was DRUNK ??

So WTF ??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#48
RE: Damned Hindus
(24th June 2017, 13:54)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40393331

Quote:Muslims on India train assaulted 'because they ate beef'

It was a bit more than an "assault."

Quote:A man arrested in India for being part of a mob that attacked a group of four Muslim teenagers on a train has said on TV that he was goaded into it by others because Muslims ate beef.
The man, identified only as Ramesh, said he was drunk at the time of the attack in Haryana state on Friday.
One of the boys, 16-year-old Junaid Khan, was killed in the assault carried out by a mob of about 20 men.
Hindus consider cows sacred and killing them is illegal in several states.
Interesting, these paragons of hindu moral virtue don't eat beef but they -do- drunkenly assault and murder people. I guess Kali was thirsty that day.
Eat em up beat em up then switch sides.


Reply
#49
RE: Damned Hindus
This is a fair question.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40404102

[Image: _96683420_fullsizerender-1.jpg]

Quote:A photography project which shows women wearing a cow mask and asks the politically explosive question - whether women are less important than cattle in India - has gone viral in the country and earned its 23-year-old photographer the ire of Hindu nationalist trolls.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1126 137402 Yesterday, 01:08
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Protestants... Minimalist 936 110186 14th July 2017, 14:52
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 432 54918 13th July 2017, 05:07
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Jews Minimalist 215 39568 3rd July 2017, 18:52
Last Post: Aliza
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 39 1724 5th June 2017, 06:49
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 156 18897 11th May 2017, 16:51
Last Post: vorlon13
  Damned Christians Lutrinae 138 10401 3rd April 2017, 07:31
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Russian Orthodox Minimalist 13 1340 30th November 2016, 12:55
Last Post: vorlon13
  Damned Morons Minimalist 17 1258 12th July 2016, 12:53
Last Post: Spirian
  Damned Buddhists Minimalist 14 4244 2nd July 2016, 13:37
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)