Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Catholics Get More Despicable as they get
The Catholics Get More Despicable as they get
more desperate!

http://www.salon.com/news/antisemitism/i...s_open2010

Quote:Last week, retired Bishop Giacomo Babini of the Italian town of Grosseto told the Catholic Pontifex website that the Catholic pedophile scandal is being orchestrated by the "eternal enemies of Catholicism, namely the freemasons and the Jews, whose mutual entanglements are not always easy to see through… I think that it is primarily a Zionist attack, in view of its power and refinement. They do not want the church, they are its natural enemies. Deep down, historically speaking, the Jews are God-killers."

Bastards. Every last one of them!
RE: The Catholics Get More Despicable as they get
Kill the lot of them.

Racist, Bigoted, Homophobic, Intolerant, Disease propagating, NAZI LOVING FUCKHEADS!
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
I think they have serious problems this time. I hope the whole thing implodes.
The phrase "Digging their own grave" springs to mind..
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(April 13, 2010 at 12:51 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: I think they have serious problems this time. I hope the whole thing implodes.

It seems they are all relying on God to save them.

I hope the WHOLE VATICAN implodes.

[Image: hitler_priests.jpg]
(April 13, 2010 at 12:46 pm)Shinylight Wrote: Kill the lot of them.

Try it.
The people who are the most bigoted are the people who have no convictions at all.
-G. K. Chesterton
(April 13, 2010 at 2:11 pm)Jon Paul Wrote:
(April 13, 2010 at 12:46 pm)Shinylight Wrote: Kill the lot of them.

Try it.

I'd rather not, not all of them are white, I would hate for people to think I'm a racist.

They profess strong morals but they are so lacking in them. As the years tick by they become more and more backward and the secular world becomes more and more post-modern in comparison. They're the biggest sect of the biggest religion in the world and yet they're fucked up and nothing lasts forever. Digging their own grave indeed. Repression and temporary celibacy followed by child rape is obviously not moral. A recipe for disaster indeed.

EvF
"They"

hmm Thinking

Welcome back Jon Paul Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1294 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 623 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2069 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9437 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Catholics warring against the Pope? Fake Messiah 29 7522 November 27, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  We all need to get more exorcise. Gawdzilla Sama 6 859 March 12, 2017 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 15175 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
Information Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread Edward John 164 19549 November 15, 2016 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Catholics getting rid of layers of bullshit. Whateverist 17 2428 September 16, 2016 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The problem with "One true church claim" by catholics Romney 8 2125 August 30, 2016 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13