Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write your own commandments
Write your own commandments
Now I know Hitchens did this already but I felt he left bases uncovered! So I want to everybody's own version of the Ten Commandments.

1. If she/he/they doesn't say no don't assume yes

2. Deodorant is your friend as is soap/water

3. Unless asked for your two cents MYOB, no wants your shitty opinion

4. Unless they're trying hurt you or your loved ones try not to kill people. If you do, oh well. Shit happens.

5. Wine and chocolate are a weekly necessity

6. Only morons don't like to read

7. My body is mine. So shut up.

8. Monogamy isn't for everyone

9. Have at least one hobby, everyone needs a little peace

10. When humans suck turn to your pet or other suitable bit of fluffiness/scaliness

http://youtu.be/x9weXGtCk7c
RE: Write your own commandments
1. Try your hardest not to be a cunt
2) Try your hardest to not lie a lot
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
1. Do not hurt/kill people who don't try to hurt/kill you.
2. Do not have affairs with your closest friends' GFs of BFs.
3. Address to people the same manner they address to you. Meaning if someone addresses to me politely, I'll address to them the same manner.
4. Do not obey any rules you don't agree with. (Which is why I always ignore dresscode rules, for instance)
5. If it's not urgent, leave the job for later. (The only two things I do immediately are hardware support for my computer and having sex when called for that)
6. Do not give up your personal freedom for anything in the world. Not even for love. (Which means if someone tried to forbid me of meeting and talking to my friends, I'd break up with them immediately, no matter how much I love them)
7. Do not brainwash people and do not let them be brainwashed by others.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
Your number 4 kind of undermines all your commandments there Tongue

1. Think to yourself, "What would the God of the bible do in this situation?"
2. Do the opposite.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
'1.  Thou shalt be loyal and faithful to the provider of thy nookie.
2.  Try not to kill anyone.' - George Carlin

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
3) never procrastinate unless it's ok to do next Tuesday fortnight
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Thou shall not work on the Sabbath, because that day shall be devoted to watching football!!!
Thou shalt not fucking cherry pick MY HOLY SCRIPTURES YOU SLACKER BACKSLIDING LIBERAL BLASPHEMING ASSHOLE !!!   Either comport with all my SACRED BULLSHIT or GET THE HELL OUT MY CHURCH and go join the GODDAMN ATHEISTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUS SAITH THE LORD YOUR GOD !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Thou shall not fart in public, unless there is a dog around you can blame it on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I own an XBOX and that's good enough for me. Angrboda 5 453 July 9, 2023 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1723 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "You just want to be your own god"? zwanzig 48 4280 July 7, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  How to beat a presupp at their own game Superjock 150 11776 April 16, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  James Randi deserves his own RIP thread. Brian37 27 1975 January 6, 2021 at 11:39 am
Last Post: RozzerusUnrelentus
  The Good Commandments god bother 21 2414 December 22, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  I love the 10 commandments Cepheus Ace 26 2824 February 10, 2020 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Make up your own atheistic quote Transcended Dimensions 56 9653 October 30, 2017 at 9:04 am
Last Post: brewer
  You can be an atheist and still follow the ten commandments as guidelines ErGingerbreadMandude 48 9637 January 30, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Refuting Christians with their Own Bible Incognito 307 31041 July 7, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13