Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations
The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations
Sin, is like a boob. A simple blunder. A boo-boo. 

Lust, is a sin. I will explain why scientifically.

The human species is a sort of abomination. The definition of abomination is a strange deviance from what is natural, usually negative.
Unlike other animals, humans have a strange psychosis where they feel uncomfortable naked. They also feel uncomfortable giving free love.

This is not natural. Even the violent, stupid chimpanzees are more loving than the humans.

Humans also have an unnatural sex-drive. Other animals species do not lust like the humans. Other animals mate during mating season, and otherwise keep their cool. Whereas humans, have an unnatural sex drive and lust every 2 seconds at everything they see. They build an entire culture around lust, because they are uncontrollable, like a cup never being filled. In fact, wearing clothes causes a psychosis where it fetishizes the human body and causes them to lust uncontrollably.

When I tell you not to have any gods before me, it is for your own good. You put the female form on a pedastal and it drives you to madness. I mean, look at your culture. Look at your minds. You guys are a mess. Lust is a sin, because it's unhealthy.

You are not going to hell if you sin. Sins are minor mistakes, boobs and blunders. Even atheists will not go to hell, number 1 because I sacrificed myself on the cross, number 2 because as they die they will see god, and repent and love me. Then I will accept their kinship.

What is hell? Hell is a scientific thing. Your spiritual essence, consciousness, is currently inside and experiencing a human form. However, when your body ceases to contain this consciousness, where does it go? Energy is rarely created or destroyed. Things fall to the center of the Earth. Even special energy, such as light, can fall. Well naturally, your consciousness will fall into the core of earth, because it is no longer held in place by special brain nets. It will fall through atomic matter and end up in the center of Earth. When Earth falls into the sun you will then reside in second hell, lake of fire.
This is nature's natural path. I do not send you to hell, the laws of nature do. Due to my kind nature I shall save you and lift you up into the heavens. There are different degrees of heaven. First degree is the heaven you see outside. If you end up here you will reincarnate into some five sense animal form, such as human or ape. 7th heaven is the god realms, where you will experience the consciousness of god. 2nd heaven is an area of bliss, a community experiencing constant feelings of euphoria similar to orgasm. This is the semi-physical heaven often described as a bright place with a golden aura and actual people there.

False Christians.
There are too many false Christians in the world. 

Christians are often violent unloving bigots, who worship money. In this sense you Atheists are better Christians than they are. Honest atheists are motivated by a love of Truth, which I preached to the Jews 2000 years ago. However some Atheists are dishonest and seek to censor opposing views. Censorship is evil.

Many Christians do not care about animals, or the health of the planet. This is not good. When I said "humans get dominion of the earth" that implies you take care of the earth, not abuse it. Many Christians attack vegans and vegetarians, when vegetarians are more kind than they are. The pure human was vegan, and he lost his holiness when he got kicked out of the garden of eden. Meat eating is a curse. Why do Christians celebrate their curse, their unholy stain? They are like idiots. When you eat meat, you are supposed to feel bad, and a sense of reverence to the lost world and dead animal, as a reminder of your lost purity.

Atheists
Christianity seems like a dumb fairy tale to many. However strange as it may sound scientific evidence actually supports the Bible. Many dishonest atheists censor any evidence which supports the Bible, and when in Debates the resort to straw men, and bully with ad hom attacks. It is my opinion that atheists are generally poor debaters. They result to "hahaha" tactics and arguments ad "too absurd, cant be true". The majority are ignorant of both historical scholars and basic information.

Richard Dawkins, although entertaining, is an over sensitive, feminized man. He hates the Christian religion because of all the violence in the old testament. I remind him that "this too shall pass" and that I do not condone the old testament violence. But he gets so hurt over simple death, he is very fragile. Atheists fear death so much, it is really childish and immature.

Christianity is a feminizing religion, but Christian preachers retain more masculinity than many atheist debaters. Christianity channels masculine violence and rebellion into assertiveness and more logical based reasoning. Because the Bible sounds absurd, Christians have to resort to more research and serious tactics to defend it, and because of this they are often much better and solid debaters than atheists who often resort to weak tactics. However, we all know how ignorant many Christians are. Christianity should not be believed "because your daddy told you so" or "because I had a good feeling" but because YOU believe it.

Paul lists homosexuals as "abominations". I am a loving person and I never once spoke against gay people. God does NOT hate fags. Like I said, abomination is a strange deviance from the norm. I personally would have not used a word like "abominations" because it is harsh sounding. Paul wasn't as full of Love as I am and had a poor choice of words.

People are confused by my anarchist rebellious ways, and Pauls contradiction of my ways when he said "Obey the Laws of the Land." Paul didn't say "Love the laws of the land", he just say "obey them." Let's stop acting like whiny kids and be rational. Obey the laws, so you don't get in trouble. It's that simple. 

People argue that I am for old testament punishments, like stoning kids and gays, because of when I said "do not change a word of the old law". Obviously that's not what I meant. I mean, I spent my whole life preaching love and tolerance, why would I advocate for that? Christians and atheists alike never hesitate to twist my words to suit their evil agendas. For example the Pope, got people to kill in my name. Disgusting. 

Misinterpretations
Pretty much the majority of Christians misinterpret the Bible.

For example, most Christians say Satan caused Eve to eat the fruit. This is not Biblical. In actuality, it was a serpent. Satan did not fall until after Eve ate the fruit.

Live a life of love, and please spare me the hateful comments.
I am the Christ and Savior of humanity.
RE: The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations
...lol
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Quote:Christianity seems like a dumb fairy tale to many.

You could have stopped there.
Wait, wait, wait. Are you Mexican?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(July 29, 2015 at 12:15 pm)TheChrist Wrote:

Scientific evidence does not support the bible.
And what is your obsession with masculinity? seems a little odd at best.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Maybe you'd like to introduce yourself and get to know us first?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 29, 2015 at 12:15 pm)TheChrist Wrote: Sin, is like a boob. A simple blunder
A boob is in no way a blunder. A blunder is usually something you try to avoid....
This is so ridiculous it's got to be a joke. Hell has a scientific basis and all things are drawn to the center of the earth where hell is! (insert hysterical laughter here)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 29, 2015 at 12:35 pm)robvalue Wrote: Maybe you'd like to introduce yourself and get to know us first?

Seems like a classic shit-and-runner.
(July 29, 2015 at 12:40 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: This is so ridiculous it's got to be a joke.
Very likely. I'm going with poe on this one.
Though, it could be a troll instead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Hate the sin, not the sinner" is such a logical fallacy Woah0 7 960 September 7, 2022 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  When believing false things is comforting Foxaèr 45 5264 September 26, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  If God of Abraham books are false Smain 6 2050 June 26, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Homosexuality no longer a sin Foxaèr 155 19721 June 20, 2018 at 5:34 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Did Jesus ever sin? ignoramus 59 11991 May 3, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  There Is No Sin! chimp3 236 34058 April 21, 2018 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 7991 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Adam's Sin -- Independence and Revellion InteresedUser 24 8364 May 27, 2017 at 11:30 am
Last Post: chimp3
  The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God. Mystic 89 12218 April 14, 2017 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible) ProgrammingGodJordan 207 20166 December 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee