Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids
Kids
Thought it would be fun to post some hilarious things kids do or say. These can be your kids, neighbors, nephews, nieces, kid in the grocery store, whatever. Kids are hilarious. I wanted to start with a little video of my twins when they were three years old. They were on my bed playing with the laundry and we had a nice mirror on the dresser. A perfect opportunity to put on a performance, right? **No children were actually harmed during the filming of this**

http://youtu.be/ulwq2fz2mMk
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
RE: Kids
http://youtu.be/peQqh3gix-0I'm a bad person! I laughed myself sick!
I worry about internet privacy too much to post pictures of kids--generational I expect.

Anyway, all mine are in their late teens: kids, nieces, and nephews.  They all act grown up 95% of the time and then they get scared and the mask falls.  I just tell them that adults are just people who've learned to hide the scared moment better.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I saw an unrestrained child standing in the back part of a station wagon go flying into the front windshield when his mom saw a cop sitting along the highway apparently running a speed trap and she jabbed the brakes.

Dizzy

(this was in Wisconsin so everyone was probably drunk, cop included, so it's automatically funny)

(why am I having a premonition this is not what the OP wanted?)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Two little monkeys, playing on the bed. One fell off and bumped her head. Took her to the doctor, and the doctor said, no little monkeys playing on the bed.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I love this video! Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Kids are the spawn of Satan.

*Hiss*
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Indeed.

I'm a big fan of Borg Maturation Chambers.

No babies, kids or teens, the machinery just poops out grownups.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think they're adorable, king! You have a beautiful family, and these 2 little ones look like tons of fun. <3
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Children are always sticky and you don't know where they've been.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nutella is for fat people and kids, right? Foxaèr 12 993 November 6, 2020 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1790 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should poor people have kids? BrokenQuill92 78 5368 November 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Something young kids today will never understand Foxaèr 114 12541 June 2, 2018 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  All the cool kids are making questionnaires, so what the actual, am I right? c172 8 1074 April 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  If Only The Kids Could Read and Count. Minimalist 1 879 August 26, 2017 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Funny things your kids say J a c k 24 4229 March 1, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  If I had kids Foxaèr 7 903 February 1, 2016 at 6:18 am
Last Post: Expired
Video Trialling kids as adults Aractus 12 1819 November 23, 2015 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Teaching your kids about Santa Clause Catholic_Lady 58 8210 September 9, 2015 at 1:21 am
Last Post: robvalue