Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What annoys you about your partners?
What annoys you about your partners?
Hello everyone

I just thought it might be fun to have a moan about our partners without them knowing Shy

There are a few things that my wife does to get on my nerves, but I will just tell you about one of them.

Whenever she is doing something dirty or messy she wears my clothes, when she dyes her hair she puts on my t-shirt, if she's gardening
she wears my jumpers, and by far the worst when she is on her period she actually wears my boxer shorts Grrrrr

If I could fit into her clothes and mess them up I would Big Grin

Come on get it off your chests!!
RE: What annoys you about your partners?
He has no time for funsies in between frying sinners and planting dinosaur fossils :c
She can't read my mind. I have to actually talk to her. What a pain!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
He's so indecisive! If I didn't want his opinion I'd be quiet! And he answers with man grunting.
She doesn't give herself credit for being awesome.
Well..she did give birth to my kids..............
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
My biggest bone of contention is his lack of corporeality.
It happens to be one of his most positive qualities, as well.
Go figure.
She doesn't happily clean the pans and bowls I use when cooking. And after I spent the three years of my first marriage as the scullery maid out of appreciation that she could cook and I was clueless. Now I do nearly all the cooking and I have to keep up with the mess. Shouldn't she be responsible for the karma my first wife racked up?

Oh and she won't go near my nut sack. Thinks they're nasty. The little fellas have never known the loving tongue of a woman. Fortunately she takes good care of me shillelagh or we would never have stayed together thirty odd years.
Sometimes she cramps up at the most inopportune times. Also, trimming her nails gets annoying. Plus, she's my right hand.

KAISER NEED WOMAN. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
He sleeps on his back, which causes vapor lock by his balls to his ass, thus presenting snoring.
He doesn't use common sense much of the time.
He procrastinates. A lot.

That first one though....
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6643 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10571 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Are you okay with your (or your partner's) vajayjay? Whateverist 242 29774 October 9, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  sexual partners paulpablo 54 15937 June 23, 2013 at 4:18 am
Last Post: littleendian