Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christards Having a Diarrhea Hemmorhage Over Cruz Quitting
Christards Having a Diarrhea Hemmorhage Over Cruz Quitting
Big Grin 

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/god-help...-gop-race/

Quote:‘God help us’: Evangelicals erupt into white-hot meltdown over Cruz’s exit from the GOP race

It seems your fucking god is no good at politics either.
RE: Christards Having a Diarrhea Hemmorhage Over Cruz Quitting
Would someone delete the duplicate thread.
I guess god calling up all those gop candidates to tell them to run was playing a practical joke on them.
Dying to live, living to die.
The country is just not ready for the Chosen One yet, I guess.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 4, 2016 at 3:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Would someone delete the duplicate thread.

Got it.
The thread title made me real life lol.
As much as I despise a Trump v. Clinton election, it's almost worth it to see the evangelicals freak out.

On the flip-side, we're sure to hear even more pissing and moaning about the end times being near. Whomever gets elected is most certainly going to be the next anti-Christ.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I got a good yuck out of Ted's VD indictment of Trump.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 4, 2016 at 3:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I guess god calling up all those gop candidates to tell them to run was playing a practical joke on them.

God lied, again.
Such a kidder, he is!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4756 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 936 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 5764 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Ted Cruz: The Fappening Clueless Morgan 31 5860 September 13, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hilarious! Trump having problems finding artists. Jehanne 155 20743 December 30, 2016 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Having a hard time really knowing who to trust in politics anymore EruptedCarcassBloat 32 4313 October 19, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Macoleco
  Who would be a better president? Sean Penn vs Ted Cruz CapnAwesome 31 3925 August 5, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Bernie Having Some Fun Minimalist 49 6297 July 29, 2016 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Joods
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1818 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Cruz dropped out of the running for president. Foxaèr 42 4438 May 4, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: account_inactive