Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What's on your mind?
What's on your mind?
I'm thinking about writing some more, 'cause what I just wrote is annoyingly unfinished, badly edited, but that's what you get for posting a fleeting moment's work without properly editing it first.

And you? Heart
RE: What's on your mind?
Thinking about how lucky I am.
Song by The Rural Alberta Advantage stuck in my head.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Wondering when Viking is ever going to post his question in that other stupid thread.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 26, 2016 at 1:08 am)ignoramus Wrote: Wondering when Viking is ever going to post his question in that other stupid thread.

ROFLOL
(July 26, 2016 at 1:08 am)ignoramus Wrote: Wondering when Viking is ever going to post his question in that other stupid thread.

Don't worry, he's probably working even now on an excellent question, going around asking people for suggestions, writing equations on a blackboard about it, consulting with experts, losing sleep and not eating because of it, wondering if it's ruining his life, even going on a self-discovery trip to better get in the mindset of typing that response we're all waiting for. I mean, I've heard this, but don't hold me to it, that people are actually discussing stopping all forum activity until Viking comes up with his question. You know, just so there's nothing to distract him from his purpose.

Smile
Ehh..that I'm hungry.
Must work. must work. must. finish. book.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Thinking about my adopted grandchildren. My youngest daughter adopted, and I'm pretty fucking proud of her--but I'm worried that her adopted kids will never develop a bond with her that I know she wants. Especially since she adopted children who are a bit older (and their age difference isn't that big, since she's only 24). She cares a lot, maybe a bit too much. I understand why she adopted older children. They usually don't get adopted. Probably for the very reasons I'm thinking about. But it's not like family is just until you're 18.
Mafia. Can't wait to play it again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upon reading this title, what first comes to mind? Foxaèr 8 356 November 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Inquiring mind seeks guidance from the governing powers. no one 17 966 December 17, 2019 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Never Mind Definitely Disillusioned 18 2636 July 3, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Getting into the mind of a psychopath robvalue 56 6169 October 24, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  What is the first thing that comes to your mind if you see this dyresand 44 8702 August 20, 2016 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  The Ask Questions In Your Mind Answer Them Out Loud Game Edwardo Piet 30 2192 April 26, 2016 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I almost got into an accident and it's been on my mind all day... Veritas 18 2515 March 27, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  "The future's 10 Mind-blowing technologies about to emerge" MJ the Skeptical 15 4575 August 30, 2014 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Mind = Blown Clueless Morgan 0 750 June 27, 2014 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Child Mind Fuck: Why indoctrination is bad BlackSwordsman 2 1588 May 9, 2014 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: BlackSwordsman