Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism and Theism Comparison
Atheism and Theism Comparison
Now this post is not to prove which is True Atheism or Theism, but will be a comparison of the two.
If you want to disapprove God’s existence, you would have to a give a natural explanation (Naturalistic Evolution) on how everything came by chance and not designed by an Intelligent mind “God”.

If you want to prove God’s existence, you would have to prove that things cannot form by chance, in other words you would need to disapprove Naturalistic Evolution, which is the natural explanation of the existence of the universe and all living things.

Theistic Evolution- Is stupid, because we know that the Bible contradicts Evolution at all levels.

·        The Easiest and simplest way to disapprove God’s existence is to Prove Evolution to be True.

On the other hand.

·        The Easiest and simplest way to prove God’s existence is to Prove Evolution to be False.

Remember disapproving naturalistic evolution that is Biological Evolution and Big bang evolution, Proves God automatically, because it’s either we came here by chance or God created us. However, some atheists have argued for an eternal universe and contradicting the universally accepted and observable 2nd law of thermodynamics which in turn contradicts an eternal universe, but in which case we are only left with the Biological evolution and not the Big Bang Evolution. The eternal universe argument is not actually a sensible argument according to science. Proving the theory of evolution disapproves intelligent design and proves we came by chance.
RE: Atheism and Theism Comparison
Introduce yourself.

http://atheistforums.org/forum-11.html
(November 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm)The Joker Wrote: If you want to disapprove God’s existence, you would have to a give a natural explanation (Naturalistic Evolution) on how everything came by chance and not designed by an Intelligent mind “God”.
Actually, no, I don't.  

Quote:If you want to prove God’s existence, you would have to prove that things cannot form by chance, in other words you would need to disapprove Naturalistic Evolution, which is the natural explanation of the existence of the universe and all living things.
Yeah, no...you got this wrong on both ends.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm)The Joker Wrote: If you want to disapprove God’s existence, you would have to a give a natural explanation (Naturalistic Evolution) on how everything came by chance and not designed by an Intelligent mind “God”.

I'm not concerned with trying to disprove the unproven.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
There are theists who accept evolution and atheists who don't.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Quote:Theistic Evolution- Is stupid, because we know that the Bible contradicts Evolution at all levels.

You might do with a re-reading of Genesis 1, especially verses 11 and 24. A pretty fair case can be made here that God created biological evolution.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 17, 2016 at 8:37 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: There are theists who accept evolution and atheists who don't.

Yes there are... see bio logos for theist.
The discovery institute has a couple of atheist, who don't approve of evolution including DAVID Berlinski. There are also a number of atheist at uncommon descent who don't believe in evolution.
Really? Discovery Institute? Thought they were all about ID.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
So the cosmos owes us an explanation? If we can't discover a real one then we are entitled to choose any fable we like and just go with it? Don't think so.
(November 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm)The Joker Wrote: The Easiest and simplest way to prove God’s existence is to Prove Evolution to be False.

Moosecock!

The easiest and simplest way to prove God's existence is to provide evidence of its existence; something we both know you can't do. The reason I know this is because if there were any evidence it would be forced down the nonbeliever's throat with impunity. The reason I can safely say you know this is because you have to resort to proving God by disproving evolution, which irrationally ignores the possibility of God and evolution; simply fucking stupid.

Provide evidence or kindly cork your pie hole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even if theism is a failure, it's still superior to atheism R00tKiT 491 33560 December 25, 2022 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 5915 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Ignosticism, Theism, or Gnostic Atheism vulcanlogician 55 3946 February 1, 2022 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Rational Theism Foxaèr 17 5229 May 2, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Poverty and Theism Flavius 57 15364 April 25, 2017 at 9:56 am
Last Post: Shell B
Question Is theism more rational in a pre-scientific context? Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1539 March 7, 2017 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What is your specific level of Theism? ignoramus 26 3353 January 11, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Theism in animal minds watchamadoodle 14 3570 February 7, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Benefits of atheism and theism robvalue 9 2995 January 13, 2015 at 9:57 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Theism/Atheism - Real Definitions Forsaken 26 6204 January 6, 2015 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Dystopia