Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICE completes transformation into American Gestapo.
ICE completes transformation into American Gestapo.
Having recently expanded their inventory of for-profit concentration camps, and empowered by law to stop and frisk for papers at citizenship checkpoints, the American Gestapo seeks to jail any who aide and abet the lesser races, particularly if those offenders are political appointees.  

Quote:Acting ICE director Thomas Homan, who will become the permanent head of the agency if President Trump has his way, thinks it’s time to start arresting politicians in sanctuary cities and charging them with crimes.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...ities.html
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: ICE completes transformation into American Gestapo.
Those politicians can be classified as domestic enemies.
(January 4, 2018 at 6:55 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Having recently expanded their inventory of for-profit concentration camps, and empowered by law to stop and frisk for papers at citizenship checkpoints, the American Gestapo seeks to jail any who aide and abet the lesser races, particularly if those offenders are political appointees.  

Quote:Acting ICE director Thomas Homan, who will become the permanent head of the agency if President Trump has his way, thinks it’s time to start arresting politicians in sanctuary cities and charging them with crimes.
Terrifying

(January 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Those politicians can be classified as domestic enemies.

The Gestapo said the same thing about all the people they arrested
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Well, you people SHOULD be worried about illegals coming into your country.  Sneaking across the border in the dead of night, depressing the wages of citizen workers, having anchor babies so they can't be deported, and generally suckling at the American welfare teat to the point of collapsing your economy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The WLB does think nazis are fine people.
(January 4, 2018 at 8:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, you people SHOULD be worried about illegals coming into your country.  Sneaking across the border in the dead of night, depressing the wages of citizen workers, having anchor babies so they can't be deported, and generally suckling at the American welfare teat to the point of collapsing your economy.

Boru
We have dealt with Americans sneaking across our border for a better part of 200 years . I think we can handle a few more .( I get this is a joke )

[Image: history1.jpg]
British loyalist fleeing the revolutionary war 

[Image: draft-dodgers2.jpg]
 Bill King a vietnam draft dodger currently lives in Toronto  

[Image: 300px-Jeremy_Hinzmen.JPG]
Jeremy Hinzman An Iraqi war resisters . Now of course the issue of whether we let people like him stay . (i say yes)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTykxU5X_R9C7sip0GUr4...Xl13Wgp02r]
Two Ghanaian refugees fleeing America
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(January 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Those politicians can be classified as domestic enemies.

When those classifying such politicians thus come to get you, we would be sure they send you to the gas chamber.
(January 4, 2018 at 7:33 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
(January 4, 2018 at 6:55 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Having recently expanded their inventory of for-profit concentration camps, and empowered by law to stop and frisk for papers at citizenship checkpoints, the American Gestapo seeks to jail any who aide and abet the lesser races, particularly if those offenders are political appointees.  

Terrifying

The Gestapo said the same thing about all the people they arrested

And they were right about it.
Clearly, they rounded em up.  No one stopped them.  I'm astounded that people imagine that our gestapo will somehow turn out differently.  The swat backed no knock warrants at the wrong address seem to be a dead giveaway. The fact that our administration continues to look for a way to legally justify the mass detention, for purposes of deportation, of it's scapegoat class should be a dead giveaway. Locking up political dissidents is just cream.

Amusingly, there was a time when people who the gestapo would later come for felt that..somehow, it was all under their control or not a threat to them..that it was contained or hadn't crossed some terrible thresh-hold......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 4, 2018 at 9:13 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:

When those classifying such politicians thus come to get you, we would be sure they send you to the gas chamber.

I would prefer three slugs to the brain instead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2687 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  George Carlin American Dream vannymanny 6 530 June 29, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Thumbs Down USS JFK turned into razor blades onlinebiker 30 1778 October 8, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 378 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2777 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3527 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  why are many american obsessed over maintainign the illusion of choice in healthcare? Cepheus Ace 8 1550 October 3, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  American Dies on Mt Everest onlinebiker 44 3918 May 29, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  The end of the Artic Ice Sheets? Jehanne 47 3287 April 12, 2019 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6859 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU