Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Move, Melania
Bad Move, Melania
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/histori...tly-trump/

Quote:Historians explain how Melania’s Davos cancellation is a ‘subliminal message’ aimed directly at Trump

There are bound to be loads of European hookers there!
RE: Bad Move, Melania
No, it's Melania's move now. I hope she cheats on Trump with a 6'3" 239 lb. NFL baller who takes a knee.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
What kind of expectations of fidelity could Melania have had ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I imagine there is a clause in the pre-nup about it.
(January 23, 2018 at 6:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I imagine there is a clause in the pre-nup about it.

Imagine the STD clauses . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He's cheated on all of his wives. Did Melania think he would be different when she came along?

Does Marla Maples ring a bell with anyone?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Like Melania gives a fuck. She's in it for the $$$ obviously, not because she wants Trump saggy old man cock in her, or to be felt up by creepy small hands. I'm sure she was happy to have him fuck someone else after she gave birth.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Ugh.

This is such trash 'reporting.'

This is the liberal version of Breitbart. No thanks.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 23, 2018 at 6:26 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: What kind of expectations of fidelity could Melania have had ??

None, she's just in it for that $$$$$
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Guys, our favorite lovebirds had their marriage annyversary few days ago!!

Well, they may had some stormy days in their marriage, but at least he was there when she needed him

[Image: aZ74nPjZ_o.jpg]

[Image: xXbfRMbM_o.jpg]

...or not?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1667 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  How bad is our economy? (US) Foxaèr 28 1408 March 15, 2022 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Up Bad idea CDC onlinebiker 30 2212 May 15, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 596 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1359 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  POTUS having a really bad day today. Brian37 20 2674 November 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Good Cop/Bad Cop? Nope. All Good. BrianSoddingBoru4 43 3905 February 25, 2019 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 655 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12247 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Good riddance to bad rubbish GUBU 9 1044 October 9, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist