Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden/Harris
Biden/Harris
Vice President Biden has announced his running mate for his bid at the presidency - California Senator Kamala Harris.

Pretty lady. 

She's going to piss off the NRA types to no end. (Has forwarded some truely anti-gun ideas.)

It might help Biden - it might mobilize the right.

Time will tell...

My guess? She might be Trump's only hope....

Either way - as far as I'm concerned - we lose.
RE: Biden/Harris
She will piss off the right, but so would any of the other black women he considered.
...anyone, really - in fairness. The right was never -not- going to respond to a vp pick with outrage. Super triggered all the time.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 11, 2020 at 5:50 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: ...anyone, really - in fairness.  The right was never -not- going to respond to a vp pick with outrage.  Super triggered all the time.

Exactly. 

But between Harris and say Stacey, tactically speaking, Harris is going to be an easier "coastal elite" target whereas Stacey  is from a red state Georgia. I am still voting for Biden regardless. And even with Harris, I think she handled herself well in the primaries and will hand Pence his ass too.
(August 11, 2020 at 5:56 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 11, 2020 at 5:50 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: ...anyone, really - in fairness.  The right was never -not- going to respond to a vp pick with outrage.  Super triggered all the time.

Exactly. 

But between Harris and say Stacey, tactically speaking, Harris is going to be an easier "coastal elite" target whereas Stacey  is from a red state Georgia. I am still voting for Biden regardless. And even with Harris, I think she handled herself well in the primaries and will hand Pence his ass too.

You would vote for Biden if he was ass-raping you with a rusty bucksaw....
(August 11, 2020 at 5:58 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 11, 2020 at 5:56 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Exactly. 

You would vote for Biden if he was ass-raping you with a rusty bucksaw....

Pfft. Who wouldn’t?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 11, 2020 at 5:47 pm)Brian37 Wrote: She will piss off the right, but so would any of the other black women he considered.

And she pisses off the left, because she's a cop.

So in the middle of a pandemic, while millions are losing their jobs and health insurance, the Dems give us Biden, who works for insurance companies and opposes Medicaid for all. 

And in the middle of nationwide rioting over policing, they give us the author of the crime bill that ruined people's lives and a tough-on-crime prosecutor. 

They really don't care at all. They can only get away with it because they're 1% less horrible than Trump.
The completely predictable outcome of our long rightward slide to hell. You only have to be slightly less of a nutbar to compete with the nutbars who've branded themselves by going full on raving loon. Anything else is just icing.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'll place my bet now. Biden/Harris are going to have the gun toters screaming like stuck pigs and buying out all the ammo like happened with Obama/Biden. I didn't go and kill any paper targets for a few years because I couldn't buy ammo. Obama was all over the gun control business, and where did he get? Nowhere. The laws are draconian enough, (even if you do get a free candy bar with the purchase of each). The laws just need to be enforced, for a fact.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 11, 2020 at 6:49 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: The completely predictable outcome of our long rightward slide to hell.  You only have to be slightly less of a nutbar to compete with the nutbars who've branded themselves by going full on raving loon.  Anything else is just icing.

Pretty much. Between such things as: It's no wonder that the bar has dropped that fucking low. And I know I've left out a lot of it, including denying global warming while time runs out on trying to fix it (assuming it hasn't already), trying to gaslight the population with claims of "fake news" against anyone who calls him out on his bullshit, how abysmal his administration has been about health care before the pandemic, or even how Trump only decided to give a shit about education when it looks like opening schools could lead to a spike in COVID cases, but that only drives my point home further.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5653 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2858 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1250 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2404 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 897 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1115 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
  Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN. Brian37 21 1235 December 15, 2020 at 9:10 pm
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1267 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Busted with arms, researched killing Biden Brian37 110 3930 October 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I officially support Biden in the US elections WinterHold 34 2363 October 22, 2020 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye