Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:38

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Damned Mormons
RE: Damned Mormons
Hard to believe there are this many stupid fucks in the world.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/...ched-1588/

Quote:Mormon church leaders say worldwide membership has reached 15.88 million

Then again, the WLB got 60 million votes.


Reply
RE: Damned Mormons
and to make Mormonism popular in other racially diverse countries, the poohbahs running the thing had to decide between maintaining their God inspired racist dogma or backtracking on it to achieve greater financial input. For a denomination with a serious hankering for tithing, the choice was clear, and with a tip of the hat to Lord Mammon, the racial stuff was buffered, whitewashed, polished, masked, Febrezed and veneered, and the church finance department went out and bought more real estate.
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
RE: Damned Mormons
Speaking of dumb mormon shit....

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/...ship-stats

Quote: Mormon Leaders Encourage More Baptisms for the Dead

Mormon leaders are reminding church members about the importance of performing ceremonial baptisms for deceased ancestors.


Good thing they are already dead or they'd be rolling in their graves!


Reply
RE: Damned Mormons
I'll perform some more ceremonial fellatio of dead Mormons . . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
RE: Damned Mormons
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/watch-mo...ave-money/

Quote:Mormon leader explains why children must go hungry so the church can have money


Being a mormon is a special class of stupid.


Reply
RE: Damned Mormons
Desperately grasping for the 19th century.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/mormon-c...us-canada/

Quote:Mormon church cuts ties with Boy Scout programs in US, Canada

Quote:Beginning January 2018, the Utah-based Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is cutting ties with the Boy Scouts’ Varsity and Venturing programs, youth development activities aimed at preparing young men ages 14 to 18 for adulthood.

This announcement came months after the Boy Scouts began accepting transgender boys into the program. But the church said this did not influence its decision to pull out of the programs.

Yeah, sure fucktards.  I bet you got another telegram from planet Kolob.


Reply
RE: Damned Mormons
second time today Kolob has come up, tee hee !!
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1126 137402 Yesterday, 01:08
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Protestants... Minimalist 936 110186 14th July 2017, 14:52
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 432 54918 13th July 2017, 05:07
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Jews Minimalist 215 39568 3rd July 2017, 18:52
Last Post: Aliza
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 48 6449 28th June 2017, 19:14
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 39 1724 5th June 2017, 06:49
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Christians Lutrinae 138 10401 3rd April 2017, 07:31
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Russian Orthodox Minimalist 13 1340 30th November 2016, 12:55
Last Post: vorlon13
  Damned Morons Minimalist 17 1258 12th July 2016, 12:53
Last Post: Spirian
  Damned Buddhists Minimalist 14 4244 2nd July 2016, 13:37
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)