Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Nuts..A Whole New Spin
Gun Nuts..A Whole New Spin
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic...t0811.html

Quote:As Chandler residents Joshua Seto, 27, and his fiancée, Cara Christopher, walked over to a Fry's Food Store for refreshments, he tried securing her pink handgun in the front waistband of his pants.

The gun fired, striking Seto's penis and continuing through his left thigh. The bleeding started immediately and was heavy, according to police dispatch recordings released Sunday.

Quote:Meanwhile, it is not clear if Seto has been released from the hospital or suffered any permanent damage,

RE: Gun Nuts..A Whole New Spin
oops

"doctor, please tell me you have to remove both my legs ... I can't lose my penis!"

[Image: Evolution.png]

Emasculated by a pink hand gun. How appropriate for a gun nut.
(August 8, 2011 at 3:05 pm)Chuck Wrote: Emasculated by a pink hand gun. How appropriate for a gun nut.

Add to that - that you have to tell people that you shot your own cock off with it .... hunting? No no ... at a fucking grocery store.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Probably there to buy tampons no less.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's the asshole with the gun that's responsible if he ends up dickless. Amid all this, Arizona has a concealed weapons permit law so then the question is, why did his girlfriend have a handgun while going into a convenience store, wherein her idiot boyfriend was going to secure it in the front waist band of his pants?

I venture to say they were going to rob the place. Flash a weapon, even in your waist band, and a store clerk is going to get the message as to why you're really there. And an idiot like that, probably thinks if he got busted for the robbery they couldn't bust him for "armed" robbery because he didn't actually point it at anyone when he asked for all the money.

Meanwhile, I wonder if that clerk, given Arizona's crime rate, was unarmed behind that counter?

He got what he deserved. A lesson that asshole with gun end up with no gun and no dick.
Phew, what a relief. Chances are he can't breed.
Yay, firearms! Self sterilizing morons since 2011.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
There it is, he had a gun so he was probably a criminal. Angel
(not arguing the count of idiocy..lol)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I wonder how many guns he'll have to buy in order to compensate for his new, shortened, dick?
Only one Min, only one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFG_9000

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4039 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Another Gun Thread Foxaèr 254 19037 September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6381 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control) Jade-Green Stone 22 1648 December 5, 2018 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Something very bad is coming to the whole world. WinterHold 7 695 November 27, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  White House Gun Meeting Foxaèr 23 2158 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Despicability of Gun Turds Minimalist 5 798 February 23, 2018 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Despicability of Gun Turds Minimalist 1 547 February 23, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Bringing A Knife To A Gun Fight Minimalist 23 1876 November 4, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Just Plain Nuts Minimalist 14 4907 June 4, 2017 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist