Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun
Just for fun
Hi,

I was having a look over the forum .... have not been around for a while ... was good to see some activity .... but there were not a real lot of questions that are towards my bent on life. So I thought I would ask a question based upon my experiences. Basically what I have done is over the period of a few years is record all the experiences I have had with God. Some are a bit out there. But I would like to get your thoughts on these experiences. Read http://www.futureandahope.net then come back and we can discuss.
Hey I love God he is awsome.
RE: Just for fun
I think god should spend his time working on more pressing issues than helping you to uncover statistics, or providing you with personal commentaries on the nature of a POW's personality (way to drag a POW into your bullshit btw without wondering why god didn't prevent his capture and subsequent torture in the first place). Good thing there are US troops to clean shit up when god drops the ball, hooah?

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm not trying insult you or be condescending, but the idea that you can receive messages from god by randomly opening your bible is silly.

Also, you seem to have an unhealthy fixation on Muslims and believe that god wants you to convert them. Your concept of god is a construct of your inner desires and not a mandate from a higher power.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Yeah, I would ask you not to try to convert muslims... You may get hurt.
Cunt
Photo 
Why doesn't someone flip frankiej over so we can worship him?

[Image: PuJRV.jpg]
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(September 10, 2011 at 6:28 am)FutureAndAHope Wrote: Hi,

I was having a look over the forum .... have not been around for a while ... was good to see some activity .... but there were not a real lot of questions that are towards my bent on life. So I thought I would ask a question based upon my experiences. Basically what I have done is over the period of a few years is record all the experiences I have had with God. Some are a bit out there. But I would like to get your thoughts on these experiences. Read http://www.futureandahope.net then come back and we can discuss.

Yup Bounce Ball ...been there done that ...called it "New Age" nothing to do with god ...all to do with YOU.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 11, 2011 at 9:34 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Yup Bounce Ball ...been there done that ...called it "New Age" nothing to do with god ...all to do with YOU.

Actually God is all about us, he loves us, he wants to have communication with us. I don't know anything much about New Age, what were your experiences with it. So what am I saying well religion is all about YOU, but just not in the selfish, I will do what I want attitude.

Hey I love God he is awsome.
(September 15, 2011 at 6:12 am)FutureAndAHope Wrote:
(September 11, 2011 at 9:34 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Yup Bounce Ball ...been there done that ...called it "New Age" nothing to do with god ...all to do with YOU.

Actually God is all about us, he loves us, he wants to have communication with us. I don't know anything much about New Age, what were your experiences with it. So what am I saying well religion is all about YOU, but just not in the selfish, I will do what I want attitude.

Sorry hon...your "god" is nothing more than a mental health issue YOU have...you are talking to yourself!!

You don't know about the 'New Age' ? Extraordinary... so from what back water do you hail from??
mk Let's break this down shall we??

(September 15, 2011 at 6:12 am)FutureAndAHope Wrote: Actually God is all about us,

So you are saying that WE are this "God" you drool over??

(September 15, 2011 at 6:12 am)FutureAndAHope Wrote: he loves us, he wants to have communication with us.

Yes dear I love ME too and I communicate far more effectively with my own body than most people. Your point??

(September 15, 2011 at 6:12 am)FutureAndAHope Wrote: I don't know anything much about New Age, what were your experiences with it.

FFS ....where HAVE you BEEN!! The thing with 'New Age' is that for ME.... (don't know about others)... it confirmed the non-existence of any deity full stop nada nothing and that all these others who cleave to erroneous supposedly 2000year old texts are essentially very ignorant and have mental health issues.

(September 15, 2011 at 6:12 am)FutureAndAHope Wrote: So what am I saying well religion is all about YOU, but just not in the selfish, I will do what I want attitude.

Selfish is the best place to start from.. I mean really pumpkin would YOU like some of these things done to You?? do as you would be done by before you are done by as you did...Selfish

FUCK YEAH much more moral than anything out of any so called religious text and all about YOU

not too bright are you??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

You do know Jesus is a fictional character with no historical record of his life outside of the bible don't you.

Just saying........
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(September 15, 2011 at 6:34 am)Zen Badger Wrote:

You do know Jesus is a fictional character with no historical record of his life outside of the bible don't you.

Just saying........

What he doesn't realise is that I also have several tomes of "conversations with myself" at least I knew Iwas talking to myself

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just looking for some fun reactions to today's Bible reading drfuzzy 13 2261 January 29, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1501 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Wink Well, that was fun! Cyberman 25 3205 March 10, 2016 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why atheists make fun of you christians dyresand 10 5502 September 30, 2015 at 9:52 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  WHY do we have religion? Because fables are FUN. drfuzzy 5 1691 September 1, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Because I Can't Make Fun of My Cousin On Facebook Nope 11 3566 June 29, 2015 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Why did God murder children for making fun of a bald guy? bluemonday 179 43053 March 31, 2014 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  The Brits Have All The Fun Minimalist 6 970 March 6, 2014 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Fun Things To Do In Church BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2705 February 20, 2014 at 5:45 am
Last Post: DarkHorse
  Bible Quiz—it's fun and challenging xpastor 61 16335 December 4, 2013 at 4:58 am
Last Post: Cyberman