Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Have a Subforum Just for Batshittery?
Can We Have a Subforum Just for Batshittery?
http://michaelbarry.yolasite.com/

Quote:In my opinion, Adam and Eve were born with a small organ attached to their appendix tube. An organ that produced stem cells which kept their perfect human body perpetually healthy and forever the equivalent age of thirty years old.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Can We Have a Subforum Just for Batshittery?
Spit Coffee

that is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Tell me it's meant to be funny... please.

That's an interesting theory Thinking
Just like the dinosaur thing...I can't tell. I got the blog site off of a post by PZ and he seemed to think it was serious enough. My Poe-sense seems to be broken.
He could easily jump to the front of the list of republican presidential candidates.
I thought this was the subforum for batshittery...
Dante's hell had different levels.
I never heard of such an interpretation before. But yeah, it's quite a weird one. Tongue

As for a batshittery subforum, I think we can post the funny ones in the Humor section, and the rest of them here.
But if this was a genuine question (which I doubt), i.e. about the subforum thing, then you should make another thread to get everyone's opinion.

Big Grin
Nah, I'm not being serious. I'm just worn out.
We already have several.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11129 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  How Can We Have Moral Direction If God Controls Everything? Rhondazvous 87 7707 August 22, 2021 at 10:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  I Can Just Hear All Churches Shitting Bricks On This One Minimalist 40 7215 December 7, 2017 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Just to show that the 'Murricans don't have the monopoly on christian crazy GUBU 5 1694 April 13, 2016 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5278 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 7763 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  We can demonstrate that souls, if they exist, can't feel pain. Chad32 10 3838 January 27, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it? StrongWaters 46 8001 December 11, 2013 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: StrongWaters
  You just can't make this shit up.... max-greece 17 5057 June 20, 2013 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Who needs satnav....when you can have " angels "? bozo 12 3074 September 25, 2011 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn