Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God vs. Women Who really sucks more?
God vs. Women Who really sucks more?
Hehe for the record I'm not a raging feminist so all you guys out there, you rock Great

One of the biggest traits about Christianity is how unflinchingly sexist it is....kind of makes you wonder why God would hate homosexuals so much, seems like the right path for him seeing how much he hates women.

So here's my shpeal....Eve munches on an apple and God unleashes suffering on the world all because of her disobedience (~cough~ Pandora’s box rip off ~cough~) and then she is slapped with pain in childbirth as a punishment, man will be above you, shame on you, forget about the snake and Adam, this is all your fault, blah blah blah and then for the entire rest of the bible we keep hearing about how bad women are, how weak, deceitful, unclean, slutty, evil, treacherous and more they are are.

[Image: AtheistMotivationalPoster-WomeninTheBible-1.jpg]

However, look at God...he floods the whole earth and murders everyone but two people in it, murders children who did nothing to him because he’s angry at their parents, lays waste to cities killing all people in them, makes an extensive list of people you should kill because they piss him off (witches, gays, fortune tellers, girls who pop the cherry before marriage, adulterers, non believers, people of other religions, the list goes on and on) threatens to send you to burn for all eternity for one minor unrepentant offense. All these murders which God makes no amends for beyond “Sorry about that flood, here’s a rainbow”

Call me crazy but I think murdering children (among countless others) is a little more punish-worthy than taking a little nibble off an apple.

~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
RE: God vs. Women Who really sucks more?
Quote:One of the biggest traits about Christianity is how unflinchingly sexist it is..

Actually, I think you'll find that fairly common to all the angry desert god religions. I can't think why that may be except all that shit was cobbled together by MEN!
Well, they're both claimed to know what I'm thinking, both pass judgement on my shortcomings, and either is said to be able to make my existence an eternal hell. I think I'll ride this one out. Wink
(ah, forgot...both are constantly demanding my money and praise, and I'm not to speak ill of either of them for fear of the above.....)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 2, 2011 at 6:01 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Well, they're both claimed to know what I'm thinking, both pass judgement on my shortcomings, and either is said to be able to make my existence an eternal hell. I think I'll ride this one out. Wink

LMAO! Awww well have a compensatory hug my friend.
(December 2, 2011 at 5:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Actually, I think you'll find that fairly common to all the angry desert god religions. I can't think why that my be except all that shit was cobbled together by MEN!
Touche, very good point.
~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
(December 2, 2011 at 6:01 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Well, they're both claimed to know what I'm thinking, both pass judgement on my shortcomings, and either is said to be able to make my existence an eternal hell. I think I'll ride this one out. Wink
(ah, forgot...both are constantly demanding my money and praise, and I'm not to speak ill of either of them for fear of the above.....)

But in between unrelenting hell, women do also take me to heaven at least a couple of times a week.
god, not so much.

God does indeed hold some serious contempt for women. This might lead one to think that god is just a made up character from the imagination of an ancient, wine drinking, goat herding, desert dwelling asshole with mommy issues.

Thinking

Getting back to the original topic. I would not be very interested in a woman who did not suck. So I sure hope women suck more than god.
god'd give an awesome blowey though, be like a dyson.
(December 2, 2011 at 6:18 pm)aleialoura Wrote: God does indeed hold some serious contempt for women. This might lead one to think that god is just a made up character from the imagination of an ancient, wine drinking, goat herding, desert dwelling asshole with mommy issues.

Thinking

ROFLOL Never thought of it that way.
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
[Image: Women+Islam+burqa+trash+-+Draw+Muhammad+Day.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women as priests Der/die AtheistIn 53 8329 August 4, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Three Christian Women marry Jesus Divinity 21 4343 July 14, 2017 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christian war on women Fake Messiah 30 4437 April 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christian Apologists Act Like Abused Women Rhondazvous 17 4084 May 17, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: abaris
  How can women be Christian? stop_pushing_me 45 8261 August 26, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Does God love animals more than humans? Metis 34 7110 June 26, 2015 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Huckabee And Women's Bathrooms Nope 48 10109 June 7, 2015 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Losty
  "My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?" Was Jesus Really Sinless? Rhondazvous 46 6964 May 14, 2015 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Vicki Q
  Did Bishops (In London) Ever Debate Whether Or Not Women Were Human? ReptilianPeon 8 3390 March 29, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Brometheus
  Evangelical Alliance: "We aren't homophobic women-haters" Foxaèr 170 22384 December 20, 2014 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Chad32