Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 24, 2024, 2:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying goodbye simply...
RE: Saying goodbye simply...
Let the dust settle a bit and then reach out.  You'll probably find that he is missing you just as much.
(June 6, 2016 at 12:33 am)energizer bunny Wrote: You both look cute together. 

No, i can't relate. There was only a four year period where i had friends. The rest of my life i've been more of a loner.

I'm sorry. Or... congrats? Are you happy in solitude? 
And thanks. Smile
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(June 6, 2016 at 12:39 am)Minimalist Wrote: Let the dust settle a bit and then reach out.  You'll probably find that he is missing you just as much.

Fiiiiiiiiiine. 
Thanks, Min.
Remember that whenever there is a female involved men tend to think with their balls not their brains.
(June 6, 2016 at 12:40 am)Mamacita Wrote:
(June 6, 2016 at 12:33 am)energizer bunny Wrote: You both look cute together. 

No, i can't relate. There was only a four year period where i had friends. The rest of my life i've been more of a loner.

I'm sorry. Or... congrats? Are you happy in solitude? 
And thanks. Smile

Yes, i enjoy my solitude but it wasn't always like that. When i was younger especially my teenage years, i use to try to fit in but never did. Fell into a deep depression because of that. In high school i feel there is so much pressure to "fit in" otherwise you're considered a loser. Over the years I've gained a much higher self esteem and more confidence. Now i'm my own best company.  Smile
(June 6, 2016 at 12:47 am)Minimalist Wrote: Remember that whenever there is a female involved men tend to think with their balls not their brains.

I can do both. :p
(June 6, 2016 at 12:57 am)energizer bunny Wrote:
(June 6, 2016 at 12:40 am)Mamacita Wrote: I'm sorry. Or... congrats? Are you happy in solitude? 
And thanks. Smile

Yes, i enjoy my solitude but it wasn't always like that. When i was younger especially my teenage years, i use to try to fit in but never did. Fell into a deep depression because of that. In high school i feel there is so much pressure to "fit in" otherwise you're considered a loser. Over the years I've gained a much higher self esteem and more confidence. Now i'm my own best company.  Smile
Fuck fitting in, ammiright? Smile
I'm glad you enjoy your own company. This is a sign of maturity. Congrats.
Oh no, I'm so sorry sis, I really hope you're able to patch things up with him, and remain friends over distance Sad

I'm here for you Ivy Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 5, 2016 at 11:35 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I've said so many goodbyes over the years ... but they never get easier. Sorry you're hurting, hon.

Perhaps it might help to write your feelings down, in detail?
Dude, I have tried unquoting this so many times, and it still shows up every time I want to make a post. Lol. This should fix it. I already answered to this before. Lol Tongue
(June 6, 2016 at 1:10 am)robvalue Wrote: Oh no, I'm so sorry sis, I really hope you're able to patch things up with him, and remain friends over distance Sad

I'm here for you Ivy Heart

Thank you, my friend. Never do that to me, ey? Giving my the silent treatment is too cold. My brick heart will crack.
I just never say goodbye. Lol I just sort of dissapear for years at a time. Most of my friends have been pretty cool about it though.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye, Earth! Jehanne 5 657 June 30, 2022 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Goodbye Cool World Disagreeable 15 1204 January 30, 2022 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Ahriman
  Goodbye folks. Porcupine 13 1265 July 27, 2020 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Saying Thanks onlinebiker 16 1941 June 12, 2020 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 13607 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Goodbye! Mystic 24 2958 May 9, 2018 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
Exclamation Goodbye Aractus 51 5127 November 12, 2016 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  In Heaven Everything is Fine. ... just saying and shit. GirlyMan 13 4301 March 25, 2014 at 12:41 am
Last Post: GirlyMan
  Saying goodbye to Pepper Jackalope 49 11688 October 3, 2013 at 11:54 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Well... I guess this is goodbye... Reforged 18 5778 August 2, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: C.W. Sims