Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 2:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West on Alex Jones
RE: Kanye West on Alex Jones
(December 8, 2022 at 1:15 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: According to the warning the Peace Corps issued, this is the sort of racism they were warning about:
Quote:Possible Considerations for African American or Black Volunteers

Volunteer Voices: “'People of color' face many challenges living in Ukraine, as a Peace Corps Volunteer. However, African-Americans will confront far more complicated issues. For modern parts of Ukraine, African-Americans are part of the community and day-to-day life. However, there are many Ukrainians who have never seen a Black person before. Their understanding of African-American culture is fueled by the media and African stereotypes. You will generate lots of interest and curious stares.

So, these stares can make you uncomfortable and annoyed. Ukrainians' initial perception of you may be that you are from Africa; it may not. It does help if they understand that you are an American, and the training in PST will help you consider ways that you will engage with these assumptions."

"It is not uncommon for Ukrainians to refer to African-Americans as “[N-Word]”. Volunteers of color may be called 'a monkey' or may see children’s games with Blackface. Being aware of the history of dehumanization for people of African descent may help inform where this comes from; it does not justify it. It will be at your discretion to determine the intent. No matter the intent, staff recognizes the impact that hearing that word may invoke hurt and anger. If you view it as unlearned [something the person has never been exposed to], it may be an opportunity for you to educate that person. We are here to support your successful service, and these comments and images can be a huge distraction and obstacle to you. Know that Peace Corps staff is here to support and encourage you. Do not hesitate to remove yourself from such situations. You are not expected to be subjected to such treatment. You can also find support and understand from other African-American Peace Corps Volunteers serving in Ukraine."

Any volunteer or staff member who has experienced racism can contact any Peace Corps Ukraine staff member. This can include the Program Managers, Safety and Security Manager, Director of Management and Operations, Director of Programs and Training, or Country Director.

Obviously not good. But then again, also not Nazi-type racism. And, yes, that was the full section on the report related to black people.

What the hell is"Nazi-type racism"?
Maybe you should ask Kanye, and then he can tell you why he loves them, especially hitler. Microphones and suchlike. Or we could go with the pretty standard definition, which has something to do with ovens and final solutions.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 8, 2022 at 1:19 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(December 8, 2022 at 1:15 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: According to the warning the Peace Corps issued, this is the sort of racism they were warning about:

Obviously not good. But then again, also not Nazi-type racism. And, yes, that was the full section on the report related to black people.

What the hell is"Nazi-type racism"?

At the bare minimum, actively malicious with an eye towards utter destruction of the race they hate.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 8, 2022 at 1:36 am)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(December 8, 2022 at 1:19 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: What the hell is"Nazi-type racism"?

At the bare minimum, actively malicious with an eye towards utter destruction of the race they hate.

But they learned that from the eugenics movement happening here in the US.

What America Taught the Nazis
In the 1930s, the Germans were fascinated by the global leader in codified racism—the United States.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/feb/06/race.usa

Quote:The Nazis' extermination programme was carried out in the name of eugenics - but they were by no means the only advocates of racial purification. In this extract from his extraordinary new book, Edwin Black describes how Adolf Hitler's race hatred was underpinned by the work of American eugenicists
Huggy, your statement "They saw it from Americans and therefore Americans made them do it" is nonsense. Just because there was a fringe eugenics movement in the US does not mean you can blame what Nazis did on Americans. I mean, then you can say that Americans are innocent because they saw eugenics from the Vikings and Spartans who killed newborns that they thought were weak.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
You act like I'm not painfully aware of the fact that Nazism was heavily influenced by American eugenics. That shit stopped being surprising to me when I found out that Hitler outright praised America's immigration system in Mein Kampf.

(December 8, 2022 at 2:20 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: You act like I'm not painfully aware of the fact that Nazism was heavily influenced by American eugenics.  That shit stopped being surprising to me when I found out that Hitler outright praised America's immigration system in Mein Kampf.

Then why argue semantics when it comes to racism, As if rather Nazis had a special kind of Racism...
(December 8, 2022 at 2:38 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(December 8, 2022 at 2:20 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: You act like I'm not painfully aware of the fact that Nazism was heavily influenced by American eugenics.  That shit stopped being surprising to me when I found out that Hitler outright praised America's immigration system in Mein Kampf.

Then why argue semantics when it comes to racism, As if rather Nazis had a special kind of Racism...

There were also good nonracist Germans but there was one very racist - and you know who Ye picked to love?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 8, 2022 at 2:43 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(December 8, 2022 at 2:38 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Then why argue semantics when it comes to racism, As if rather Nazis had a special kind of Racism...

There were also good nonracist Germans but there was one very racist - and you know who Ye picked to love?

Ya, he's mentally ill, though we covered that.

Mentally ill man say things a mentally ill person would say... shocker.
Yeah, they kind of did. It was a genocidal type of racism. Which is less actively dangerous than the sort of shit that warning from the Peace Corps was warning about.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2401 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kanye West fails miserably Foxaèr 3 327 August 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Sal
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 3318 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 25827 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery downbeatplumb 40 4959 October 5, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3871 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  West Virginia Teachers on Strike, still make sure hungry students are fed Cecelia 21 2502 February 28, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Huge blaze engulfs 24-storey Grenfell Tower in west London pocaracas 47 11877 June 26, 2017 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Boycott on Alex Jones / NBC chimp3 23 7932 June 14, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Adam West Croaks BrianSoddingBoru4 16 3651 June 12, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13