Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 7:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide.
RE: Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide.
(July 13, 2023 at 8:27 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Angrboda: no one can merit the Initial Grace of Justification, which is freely given in Baptism. Once Baptized, every Good Work merits a Higher Reward in Heaven. That is Catholic teaching based on Scripture and Tradition.

"2010 Since the initiative belongs to God in the order of grace, no one can merit the initial grace of forgiveness and justification, at the beginning of conversion. Moved by the Holy Spirit and by charity, we can then merit for ourselves and for others the graces needed for our sanctification, for the increase of grace and charity, and for the attainment of eternal life. Even temporal goods like health and friendship can be merited in accordance with God's wisdom. These graces and goods are the object of Christian prayer. Prayer attends to the grace we need for meritorious actions." http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/para/2010.htm

As I said, when I was a child I did not know this. But later I experienced temporal blessings, like a good job etc, are God's blessings too, provided we use them rightly, are generous as God wants us to be etc.

According to Christian theology, Jesus died for your sins. 
You can't "merit" anything. 
God had to send his son to die so he would feel better. 
Nice cult ya got there. 

All this utter bullshit you write are *claims*. 
You have no evidence for any of this rubbish. 
Your opinions and beliefs are not evidence.
We have no interest in your pedophile organization.

Our Lady of Fatima ... bwahahahaha. You actually believe the sun danced ?
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(July 12, 2023 at 8:58 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: GN. You should read what Christiano Ronaldo said to a Reporter: "′My mother raised me by sacrificing her life for me. She slept hungry so I could eat at night. We had no money at all. She worked 7 days a week and evenings as a cleaner to buy my first football equipment so that I could become a player, my complete success is dedicated to her. And as long as I live, she will always be by my side and have everything I can give her.". See the difference between children raised with Good Pro-Life Values (Christiano Ronaldo, apart from being perhaps the World's Most Famous Footballer, is also a Devout Catholic), and those raised with false Pro-Abort "values", who'd just effectively euthanize their parents, as even Aegon said above, by abandoning, forsaking, never visiting, never caring, never sending money etc etc to parents. Btw, everyone should save up a fair amount of their own for their own Retirement of course, but absolutely children, now all grown up and Adults, can and should help their parents in every way, as and when they really need it. Not all help need be financial of course, but financial help is included; often aged parents just need love and care, should be visited now and then etc. Neither is this a matter of legality but of moral obligation, which those raised with non-abort good values know intuitively.

Firstly his name is spelled Cristiano, I think you'd get one of the most famous people in the world's name right.

Secondly he's an utterly self-absorbed, narcissistic and spoiled man-baby. He thinks it is his right for everybody else to utterly sacrifice themselves for his benefit. What he says about anything isn't really worth listening to because he will frame anything he says in terms he considers to be of benefit to himself.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(July 12, 2023 at 10:23 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: John Dominic Crossan, a Liberal Scholar said: "That Jesus was crucified (under Pontius Pilate) is as certain as anything historical can ever be".

If one is uncertain, one should Pray, examine Public Miracles like those at Marian Apparition Sites, the Shroud of Turin, Eucharistic Miracles, etc.

There is no evidence for the existence of Jesus, never mind that he was crucified. In fact, given the fairy story of the bible, crucifiction is the least plausible death he could have suffered, because he broke jewish religious law in a period when Iudaea was still a semi-independent client state, and therefore would not have been made subject to Roman law or punishments. Furthermore he didn't murder a citizen nor did he raise in rebellion against Rome (in fact if the bible were true, Rome would have been most likely nurtured him not killed him, as he made many statements according to the bible which would have been seen to be pro-Rome), so even if he were punished under Roman law, he wouldn't have been crucified.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Oh, we've moved beyond baby killin' and are trying to downplay child molesting clergy. 'Cause those babies needed to live in order to be available for the CreepsInCollars.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 13, 2023 at 3:18 pm)GUBU Wrote:
(July 12, 2023 at 10:23 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: John Dominic Crossan, a Liberal Scholar said: "That Jesus was crucified (under Pontius Pilate) is as certain as anything historical can ever be".

If one is uncertain, one should Pray, examine Public Miracles like those at Marian Apparition Sites, the Shroud of Turin, Eucharistic Miracles, etc.

There is no evidence for the existence of Jesus, never mind that he was crucified.  In fact, given the fairy story of the bible, crucifiction is the least plausible death he could have suffered, because he broke jewish religious law in a period when Iudaea was still a semi-independent client state, and therefore would not have been made subject to Roman law or punishments.  Furthermore he didn't murder a citizen nor did he raise in rebellion against Rome (in fact if the bible were true, Rome would have been most likely nurtured him not killed him, as he made many statements according to the bible which would have been seen to be pro-Rome), so even if he were punished under Roman law, he wouldn't have been crucified.

Funny how he didn’t bring up the fact that Crossan also believes Jesus’ divinity to be metaphorical.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
It's a strange statement in it's own right. More a mantra than an accurate representation of the full range of historical evidence. It's clearly not as certain as anything historical can be.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 13, 2023 at 6:41 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Astreja, as for Eucharistic Miracles, you can read this from Lanciano, and the Scientific Investigations conducted on it. They happened in response to a "doubting Thomas", a Priest who doubted that Jesus Christ really was present in the Holy Eucharist: "In 1970-'71 and taken up again partly in 1981 there took place a scientific investigation by the most illustrious scientist Prof. Odoardo Linoli, eminent Professor in Anatomy and Pathological Histology and in Chemistry and Clinical Microscopy. He was assisted by Prof. Ruggero Bertelli of the University of Siena.

The analyses were conducted with absolute and unquestionable scientific precision...

I doubt that very, very much. Everything I've ever read about "miracle research" has been biased or methodologically flawed.

And the fact that you would even use a phrase like "absolute and unquestionable scientific precision" is a clear indicator that you don't know how science works. Science is not absolute and never unquestionable, and absolute precision only exists in mathematics (and not in all mathematics, either).

Stuff your pseudoscientific BS up the Holy Spook's ass.
The god of cathol would hang it all up for a spot doing magic at vegas.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The Shroud of Turin is total bullshit. The image is not of a young Middle Eastern man .... it's the image of an OLD Italian dude.
Sheesh. NX's faith must be really really weak. Needing to rely on all this fake science crap does not speak well for him.
Anyone who has studied Religion 101, knows that a "miracle" is a totally natural event, in which a non-believer sees nothing unusual, but a believer sees the hand of God working.
There is no "proof" for any miracle, by definition. NZ has no real education in Religion.

Mark 8:12
And he sighed deeply in his spirit and said, “Why does this generation seek a sign? Truly, I say to you, no sign will be given to this generation
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
He's shucking souls to buy his way into heaven. He even said so.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 3003 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 8114 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 32777 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Jeffrey Jay Lowder VICTIMs of Christian Apologetics video GrandizerII 7 2522 October 26, 2016 at 9:18 am
Last Post: abaris
  Abortion and ethics Dystopia 10 2326 June 28, 2014 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pro abortion or not JohnCrichton72 338 86071 March 21, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Atheists, the death penalty and abortion... ideologue08 511 192130 May 30, 2013 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Colanth
  New study on atheists' human rights worldwide Dee Dee Ramone 16 5815 December 14, 2012 at 11:10 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Religion New York Atheists Angry Over 'Heaven' Street Sign Honoring Sept. 11 Victims? MilesTailsPrower 4 3093 June 23, 2011 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Virginia Ironside on abortion and euthanasia The Omnissiunt One 18 6614 October 10, 2010 at 8:02 am
Last Post: The Omnissiunt One