Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 12:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
A woman was sure that her husband was cheating on her, and having an affair with the maid. So she laid down a trap.
One evening she suddenly sent the maid home for the weekend and didn’t tell the husband.
That night when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story: Excuse me my dear, my stomach aches, and went to the bathroom.
The wife promptly went into the maid’s bed. She switched the lights off. When he came in silently, he wasted no time or words but quickly got on top of her…
When he finished and was still panting, the wife said: “You didn’t expect to find me in this bed, did you?” And then she switched on the light…
“No madam,” said the gardener.
Iggy's drinking in a pub with a mate.

"My wife left me for my best mate, Mike!"

"Since when is Mike your best mate?"

"Since yesterday!"
Dying to live, living to die.
It's our 30th wedding anniversary this Wednesday!
30 whole long bloody years!

Beccs, would you have Mike's number handy by any chance Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 1, 2021 at 8:52 am)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: It's our 30th wedding anniversary this Wednesday!

Congratulations!

0900MIKES4YOU
(June 1, 2021 at 8:52 am)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: It's our 30th wedding anniversary this Wednesday!

Congrats!  Husband and I have managed not to kill one another yet after 29 years...hmmm...his name is Mike, I really do have his number...in more ways than one.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 1, 2021 at 10:13 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(June 1, 2021 at 8:52 am)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: It's our 30th wedding anniversary this Wednesday!

Congrats!  Husband and I have managed not to kill one another yet after 29 years...hmmm...his name is Mike, I really do have his number...in more ways than one.

41 years in August for the wife and I.  We had a really big celebration for our 40th last year.  For gifts, we DIDN'T give each other COVID-19.
Disappointing theists since 1968!
(June 1, 2021 at 4:35 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote: 41 years in August for the wife and I.  We had a really big celebration for our 40th last year.  For gifts, we DIDN'T give each other COVID-19.

There are MUCH better things you could give her for you guy's 40th.

I sleep much better when I'm naked. Why can't flight attendants understand this?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
A Sunday School teacher of preschoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred a long time ago, that He grew up, etc. So he asked his class, “Where is Jesus today?”

Steven raised his hand and said, “He’s in heaven.”

Mary was called on and answered, “He’s in my heart.”
Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, “I know! I know! He’s in our bathroom!!!”

The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response. The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds. He finally gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this.

And Little Johnny said, “Well…every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells ‘Jesus Christ, are you still in there?’!”
So, when Aphrodite lies around naked in a giant clam shell, she's a goddess.

But when I do it, I'm "drunk" and, "no longer welcome in the aquarium".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17200 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am