Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Virginia Governor to Resign over blackface pictures?
#28
RE: Virginia Governor to Resign over blackface pictures?
Yes, Drich, blackface was just as "evil" then as it is now, and as it ever was.  That's why we don't do blackface. What's the deal, where you alllllll about blackface back in the 80's or something? Did you think that everyone else was doing it, so..you know, why the fuck not, right? Christ, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia Governor to Resign over blackface pictures? - by The Grand Nudger - February 13, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scott Morrison: Australia PM faces backlash over 'blessed' disability remark Duty 11 3525 April 22, 2022 at 4:32 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 1069 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 10731 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Not My Governor Secular Elf 3 1313 November 30, 2018 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why does comb over Mussolini think he's king with unlimited powers? GODZILLA 9 2325 November 29, 2018 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why Do Republicans/Conservatives Bend Over Backwards for Companies? Jade-Green Stone 14 4200 November 28, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" plan is really expensive over a 10-year period.... Aegon 40 11648 September 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  So who do you think Comb Over Mussolini will nomiate? GODZILLA 15 4573 July 2, 2018 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Looks Like The Bromance Is Over Minimalist 31 7284 June 5, 2018 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump appointee shows his support for our troops, and is forced to resign. The Grand Nudger 6 1842 January 19, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)