Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did the Universe Come to be? (my beliefs)
How did the Universe Come to be? (my beliefs)
How did the universe come to be?

It’s a question that has been debated between atheists, Christians and Muslims for a while now. But I’m glad we can debate it, as before atheists would be punished and even killed. David Hume was even threatened by the church in his time.

Many atheists believe in the big bang theory, some would say the universe is eternal and some would say they just don’t know. I have my own beliefs about how the universe came to be and I’ll explain them quickly and clearly.

When Christians and Muslims say there must have been an original creator that lives eternally I facepalm and ask them ‘who created your god?’ I believe that a string of paradoxes are responsible for the universe’s existence. I know this might sound a bit farfetched but stick with me.

Billions of years ago a deity named Gnod created flying dogs called Wuba Wubas who would help him create the universe. But who created Gnod? Well it’s very complicated, so complicated it is a plausible scientific theory. The Wuba Wubas were out creating the universe and created leprechauns to help create such a universe but the leprechauns turned evil and that put Gnod and the Wuba Wubas in danger. So a man called John Smith travelled backwards in time from the future to help save Gnod from the leprechaun aggressors. But it turns out John Smith travelled backwards in time not to save Gnod but to create him, thus initiating the first Jaxist paradox.

Now I can understand if that paragraph sounds batshit crazy to you. But it gets more intrinsic later on; this is merely the first paradox. Now obviously if there were or are any deities then they must have been created. Gnod is and has been created as an omnipotent but not omniscient being. This is why he is able to create the universe; this however does not mean John Smith is omnipotent. Gnod is often described as unintelligent and at times incompetent for allowing such evil beings as Illvilliga the Opposer and Yahweh to be created. Yahweh is not a deity but a mage; however Illvilliga is a lower level Gnod. Neither of which created the universe but balance it with their evil might.

Why is evil relevant you ask? Well imagine a big multiple person seesaw, if you want to use the seesaw properly you must balance the amount of people appropriately. Instead of putting six people on one side and nobody on the other side you should instead seek to put three people on one and three on the other side to create a good enjoyable balance. The Seesaw Theory is an important component when describing the universes construction and is why evil exists as a foundation to creating civilisation.

Time travel is definitely the most important factor when discussing the creation of the universe, as people couldn’t have created each other without travelling backwards in time to have created each other. Without time travel John Smith could have never created Gnod and thus Gnod would have never created you or him.

I know what you folks in the scientific/atheist community are asking me. How is any of this possible? Its called omnipotence, Gnod is ALL POWERFUL therefore can create someone powerful enough to create himself. Obviously Gnod can’t have existed forever without having been created so was created by something called the Jax during the Second Jaxist Paradox. The Jax are powerful creatures of vast intellect and created the very fabric of time and space with pebbles. The Jax knew that John Smith couldn’t create Gnod all by himself and that Gnod was unaware of John Smith’s existence so the Jax created John Smith and Gnod and then eventually centuries later Gnod created the Jax. The Jax are omnipotent so time travelled to the future to acquire information from the internet learning they could make themselves omniscient so they did, this helped the Second Jaxist Paradox occur.

Now what I’ve just stated here will probably not make any sense, but that will probably be down to you not having a PhD in Jaxism. This isn’t crazy, so please don’t dismiss this as nonsense or laughable. It is my religion. Of course it has its flaws; even the atheistic big bang theory hasn’t got all of the facts yet. Jaxism is recovering from the times of doubt and sorrow. You might think the creation of Wuba Wubas to be unnecessary, but you see it was necessary. Creating the entire universe is a tricky job. You can’t simply wish a universe into existence, you need workers. If those workers happen to be Wuba Wubas and leprechauns, then so be it. You might think that using leprechauns as workers is weird; I think the LHC is a bit weird quite frankly.

Thanks for your time and may panini be with you.

P.s my religion is not a joke...
RE: How did the Universe Come to be? (my beliefs)
Welcome!

Sniffing glue kills brain cells. Just putting that out there.
Meh, I had more intense trips.
(October 10, 2013 at 6:38 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Welcome!

Sniffing glue kills brain cells. Just putting that out there.

Thank you for your welcome.

This happens to me a lot. People say this is crazy but it makes so much sense to me. If the god of the bible can't have existed because there was nobody to create them then the Jaxist explanation seems the most logical. If anything this is the most logical and scientific religion out there. This is the only religion that has an answer to 'who created your god?'

I can understand that you have no reason to trust a new religion such as mine, but I hope to grow it to the size of Christianity one day. Every 22nd of June we will celebrate Jaxism with golden flippers and Belgian hot chocolate and then who will be sniffing glue?

The country I am currently resident in has the state religion of Christianity. In years to come it will be Jaxist and then we can all 'sniff glue' together.
God essentially is the eternal foundation and context of existence and immanent within the universe itself not something entirely outside of the universe that would need to be explained just as much as the universe itself would be.
Come all ye faithful joyful and triumphant.
(October 10, 2013 at 6:47 am)BrumelyKris Wrote: Thank you for your welcome.

This happens to me a lot. People say this is crazy but it makes so much sense to me. If the god of the bible can't have existed because there was nobody to create them then the Jaxist explanation seems the most logical. If anything this is the most logical and scientific religion out there. This is the only religion that has an answer to 'who created your god?'

I can understand that you have no reason to trust a new religion such as mine, but I hope to grow it to the size of Christianity one day. Every 22nd of June we will celebrate Jaxism with golden flippers and Belgian hot chocolate and then who will be sniffing glue?

The country I am currently resident in has the state religion of Christianity. In years to come it will be Jaxist and then we can all 'sniff glue' together.

Clever. If you want to be a member of this community, please refrain from poe'ish bullshit and come clean, here is your only oportunity Dodgy
You may as well ask what created eternally existing existence, you know something can't come from literally nothing so something will always have to exist. Whatever that something is we know it isn't our own physical universe as we observe it as it had a beginning.
(October 10, 2013 at 6:58 am)Sword of Christ Wrote: You may as well ask what created eternally existing existence, you know something can't come from literally nothing so something will always have to exist. Whatever that something is we know it isn't our own physical universe as we observe it as it had a beginning.

We already know what special pleading is, you don't need to post such a vivid example of it. Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
This thread is fishy to me Dodgy I don't like this feeling.
(October 10, 2013 at 6:59 am)Esquilax Wrote: We already know what special pleading is, you don't need to post such a vivid example of it. Rolleyes

No an eternal context without a beginning avoids the issue of what created whatever it is that exists. Traditionally we call this eternal aspect of existence God though you can still say it's some kind of unintentional purposeless natural force if you really want to. Ignore all the complex natural balance of the physical constants and the overwhelming power of the human experience of God if you like. But we can at least establish the existence of some kind of a God or eternal element the universe exists within.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greek philosophers always knew about the causeless universe Interaktive 10 1264 September 25, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  My House Did not have a Builder (or did it?) Dan Brooks 180 25550 January 8, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The argument against "evil", theists please come to the defense. Mystic 158 67818 December 29, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Video Do we live in a universe where theism is likely true? (video) Angrboda 36 11285 May 28, 2017 at 1:53 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  What God is to the Universe is what your mind is to your body fdesilva 172 18366 August 23, 2016 at 7:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If a supernatural intelligence did create the universe..... maestroanth 12 2045 April 20, 2016 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Do you think the universe is real? Excited Penguin 40 5618 December 15, 2015 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Sappho
  From where come your morals? urlawyer 33 4579 April 26, 2015 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A Conscious Universe FallentoReason 327 42762 February 14, 2015 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Pizza
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 4375 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam