Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would you do if you were god.
what would you do if you were god.
i would make people stop believing in me. i would have them grow up without me they wouldn't need me i gave them life free will they are good on their own. if they did bad in life the only punishment is getting a cold harsh glare for 7 thousand years or have them work for me.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: what would you do if you were god.
I'd make two-line OPs a sin.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I'd have a sad, since I couldn't make any friends since I'd be more powerful than everybody. I could levitate my BFFs Mazda 323 if I wanted. The couldn't, and would be all jelly.

Actually WTF? I'd be able to make my own friends! We'd all take over the PA at a soccer stadium before a game and blast jazz, drone, and indie stuff for the girls and guys to practice to.

I'd be somewhat of a jerk if I did that, but not a psychopath like the real God.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'd put a stop to One Direction
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
I'd play with my SIM game and had fun with it.

There's no shortage of dorks to watch after all.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I'd get really creative making lethal viruses and antibiotic resistant bacteria.
I'd make a personal appearance and directly do the following.

1: Make sure everyone knew I existed and clearly delivered my message
2: I'd bitch slap every fucker doing stupid shit in my name.
3: Create a special hell just for Child molesters, paedophiles, Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, and other evils in the world.
Dying to live, living to die.
I`d create some other beings at my level and try to have actual friends, not slaves that have to love me uncoditionally otherwise they`ll burn for eternity.
If it`s true that our species is alone in the universe then I`d have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
(November 18, 2014 at 4:55 pm)Piscinin Wrote: I`d create some other beings at my level and try to have actual friends, not slaves that have to love me uncoditionally otherwise they`ll burn for eternity.

You mean something like the Q Continuum.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2983 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2471 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  On this world if humans ceased to exist would god cease to exist? brewer 58 12378 November 24, 2017 at 3:17 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20937 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Praise GOD !!!! A Jesus your Vorlon would worship !!!!!! vorlon13 7 1339 April 22, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 15257 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  "Were you there???" Heat 51 7367 October 24, 2015 at 2:52 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Christians - What would you do if it were discovered Jesus never existed? Cecelia 165 33715 September 12, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Did Bishops (In London) Ever Debate Whether Or Not Women Were Human? ReptilianPeon 8 3388 March 29, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Brometheus
  What were Jesus and early Christians like? watchamadoodle 343 60048 March 15, 2015 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: TimOneill