Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While 45 is busy vilifying entire groups....
While 45 is busy vilifying entire groups....
Turns out a law enforcement official is accused of being a serial killer.

https://apnews.com/ed8856ad6a1847718ce5c9cbd2aa56c3

And there is also this which has been out for a while.  And blaming the murder victim in this case is part of it. If you are white and have pot, it is an episode of That 70s Show. If you are black and have pot you are automatically a violent.

https://www.wxii12.com/article/authoriti...t/23055903
RE: While 45 is busy vilifying entire groups....
What the ever-loving fuck does ANY of this have to do with Trump??  If these incidents have taken place five years ago, would you have opened with 'While 44 is busy managing crisis after crisis with grace and wisdom, turns out a law enforcement officer is accused of being a serial killer'?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I thought maybe Trumply was going after the Rohingya now.

Now that is a group that is being vilified . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 16, 2018 at 2:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: What the ever-loving fuck does ANY of this have to do with Trump??  If these incidents have taken place five years ago, would you have opened with 'While 44 is busy managing crisis after crisis with grace and wisdom, turns out a law enforcement officer is accused of being a serial killer'?

Boru

45 simply took the torch of the GOP and added meth and bath salts.
(September 16, 2018 at 2:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: What the ever-loving fuck does ANY of this have to do with Trump??  If these incidents have taken place five years ago, would you have opened with 'While 44 is busy managing crisis after crisis with grace and wisdom, turns out a law enforcement officer is accused of being a serial killer'?

Boru

Because he allows 45 to rent space in his head, so I guess he feels obligated to inject him in every single thing that he can.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 16, 2018 at 6:26 pm)Joods Wrote:

Boru

Because he allows 45 to rent space in his head, so I guess he feels obligated to inject him in every single thing that he can.

I would love nothing more than to ignore the fuckface bigot asshole. But he is sitting in a position of power. And while holding that power has scapegoated and vilified multiple groups including his own intel and the free press.

If you don't want to take his dangerous rhetoric IN A SEAT OF POWER, seriously, that is on you. If you think he should be ignored, you are being foolish. He is not politics as normal, he is dangerous. This is beyond me not liking him. He is a threat to western open society.

He is not "renting space in my head", he is a threat in a very real sense, to global and national security. SO MUCH SO 50 republican former intel agents said as much during his run. So no, I am not asking you to take my word for it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/po...trump.html
Way to miss the point.   Clap
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 16, 2018 at 5:40 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

45 simply took the torch of the GOP and added meth and bath salts.

Yeah, we get it...Trump is a bad guy.  He's a terrible human being, a lousy president, and an oozing cold sore on the lip of humanity. 

But what is the connection between Trump and the two stories you linked?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Boru

It's Brian. Everything has to do with Trump. If a cow farts, gaddamn Trump!
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Quote:What the ever-loving fuck does ANY of this have to do with Trump??

That racist pig brought racism out into the sunlight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 839 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6157 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Trump avoids American journalists while in international spotlight. Anomalocaris 8 1795 July 15, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Trump calls ENTIRE SENATE to White House for North Korea Briefing... Rev. Rye 14 4731 April 26, 2017 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  While everyone is busy with overseas violence. Brian37 5 1498 April 13, 2017 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned Minimalist 7 862 January 26, 2017 at 6:53 pm
  DWP - Driving while Praying SteelCurtain 20 1973 July 13, 2016 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  God must have been busy... SteelCurtain 10 1688 January 29, 2015 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dijon, France - Driver targets city pedestrians while shouting "Allahu Ackbar" pocaracas 12 2856 December 22, 2014 at 11:49 am
  Child dies in hot car while parent is in choir practice freedeepthink 81 11502 October 10, 2014 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Mystical