Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 5:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What's on your mind?
RE: What's on your mind?
We speak the truth the whole truth ... and nothing but bullshit! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You need a little bullshit to make up for the complete and utter bollocks.
Ok, I'm over all that shit I said before.
My family aren't bad people, they're just uncomplicated, live simply and don't enjoy thinking too hard.
Ig, you got me thinking about the virgin mary and her upside down cross strap on dildo.
Black electrical tape across her nipples, nun's hood, fishnets, riding crop, forked tongue and alice cooper makeup.
She is one dirty bitch, true story.
I know what you mean about uncomplicated people.

I was explaining to mother in law (who's 89) that in the next 100 years, 6 billion people will die! She laughed at me like I was prophesizing the end of the world or something?
I said: Lizzy, how long do you think people live? (I still don't think she got it)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Anyone know how to handle jehovah's witnesses politely?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
(July 29, 2016 at 2:15 pm)DevonK Wrote: Anyone know how to handle jehovah's witnesses politely?

How to handle Jehovah's Witnesses politely:

"Take your fucking bullshit and shove it up your fucking asses.... please."
(July 29, 2016 at 2:15 pm)DevonK Wrote: Anyone know how to handle jehovah's witnesses politely?

You answer the door butt naked?
And then you say "i am presenting myself as god made me."

Welcome to the forum Smile

If they come to my door, I just say, "Sorry I'm not interested". It's always done the trick.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I guess this is what insomnia feels like, I go to bed, I can't sleep, I get up, I'm sleepy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upon reading this title, what first comes to mind? Silver 8 488 November 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: Silver
  Inquiring mind seeks guidance from the governing powers. no one 17 1262 December 17, 2019 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Never Mind Definitely Disillusioned 18 2884 July 3, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Getting into the mind of a psychopath robvalue 56 7147 October 24, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  What is the first thing that comes to your mind if you see this dyresand 44 9298 August 20, 2016 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  The Ask Questions In Your Mind Answer Them Out Loud Game Edwardo Piet 30 2592 April 26, 2016 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I almost got into an accident and it's been on my mind all day... Veritas 18 2798 March 27, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  "The future's 10 Mind-blowing technologies about to emerge" MJ the Skeptical 15 4924 August 30, 2014 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Mind = Blown Clueless Morgan 0 784 June 27, 2014 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Child Mind Fuck: Why indoctrination is bad BlackSwordsman 2 1634 May 9, 2014 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: BlackSwordsman