Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Christians
RE: Damned Christians
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/04/2...ers-panic/

Preacher at Avengers showing asks audience afterwards "If you were to die tonight, would your passage to heaven be guaranteed."

Everyone, reasonably, panicked. Because that's the kind of thing a raving lunatic says.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(April 28, 2018 at 11:46 pm)Divinity Wrote: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/04/2...ers-panic/

Preacher at Avengers showing asks audience afterwards "If you were to die tonight, would your passage to heaven be guaranteed."

Everyone, reasonably, panicked.  Because that's the kind of thing a raving lunatic says.

Are you prepared to meet your maker?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Jesus Fucking Christ !!

I would have shit my pants !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Many Muslims make Christians look like saints.
What do you know Christians nominated creationist pseudo-documentary for all sorts of "documentary" awards

[Image: cnFvrR1c_o.jpg]

Go figure. I mean how is that even possible when so many Christians on this forum claim how Christianity is so pro evolution and even ridicule us and call us "uneducated" for claiming otherwise?

One thing is certain: however you turn it Christians always come out like deceitful lying assholes.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
A movie in which Christianity wins by Christians kidnapping pregnant women from abortion clinic and then holding them captive for 9 months until they give birth

And then it's sequel in which jury of 12 decides that kidnappers did nothing wrong.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Silly Christians.

Quote:Influential religious group tells followers only Christians have First Amendment rights
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/05/infl...nt-rights/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I see (and I'm aware there is not case law to support this, yet) the First Amendment as severely curtailing Christian's rights as to what is clearly delineated in Holy Scripture.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 4, 2018 at 7:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I see (and I'm aware there is not case law to support this, yet) the First Amendment as severely curtailing Christian's rights as to what is clearly delineated in Holy Scripture.

You know how they will strive, however, just to make their nonsensical notions into law.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Already there, per the First Amendment, and all their Biblical only stuff applies to them. There would be a special tax levy to fund menstruation patrols . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59921 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 131475 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1997 311781 March 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22819 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45164 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4181 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am