Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's Love
RE: God's Love
(June 11, 2020 at 2:27 pm)brewer Wrote: Preachers like John only want power (thru control and manipulation) and sex. Why do you think I keep asking him about his dick.

So you think I am have 27 000 people in Robertson "sick to death" because of "sex"?  Interesting.  So tell us more? 

Because Ultimately I am using the same method here too.  @Abaddon_ire said it is anger and a "cudgel"

I said it is God's Love and Wisdom that will release you of your "slavery" and restore you into Life.  Saved from your dead intellectualism to Relationships in Love.  

(June 11, 2020 at 3:55 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(June 11, 2020 at 8:44 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:

Good.  Then you can be our Jesus.  Because I am really existing.  As you can see @Abaddon_ire  is saying.  As your Holy Mother.  To give birth to you as our Child Jesus

Gal. 4

19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

And then you are saved by Me from the "dragons". 

And one day when i can link you will see your other Brothers and Sisters too.  In your Family of God.  For now you can look them up on my Facebook Page.  

And you learn to Live the Life in the Family of God in Faith.  The Faith of God that creates by His Words. 

Hebrews 11

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

For by it the elders obtained a good report.
   Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear

I’m the one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people-eater. Prove me wrong mother fucker!

Seems you are a bit "off topic" here?  You can of course start one.  And then those that are interested in your topic can "debate" it.  But you know by now that our Relationship is important.  And as a "mod" I am actually in saving your from your "boss - slave" relationships here. 

Now the question is how I am going to do that.  With "anger and a cudgel" from @Abaddon_ire or with "sex" from @brewer   or with Love and Wisdom?  What is really the source of my Power to do this?

Now going to your "spirit" which is important to God and me because we are Spiritual we have to look closely at "mother fucker".  You either think I am "sexing with my mother".  That is why she got ill and went to the "loony bin".   So you are taking my on in this regard.  Siding with @brewer

Or you are "angry".  And thus this evil spirit of anger is taking your mind that you can clearly see in @Abaddon_ire too.  To say things contrary to "good" mind.  Making you a slave of it.  Ruling your intellect.  Because that is what evil spirits do. 

That is how it happened in Robertson.  All these "good men" or "clergy" starting acting like those they condemned.  The criminals.   Fighting with anger and their fists.  Using "cudgels".  And afterwards the consequences have them "sick to death".  Because that are the consequences of allowing your mind to be taken by an evil spirit of anger.  Saying and doing things contrary to a "good mind."  Becoming a criminal. 

Now your turn.  You are into "sex" or "anger".  Because "anger" will "ban" me as those in Robertson did.  And all the forums did too.  You will look for a reason that is non existent and just ban me.  But of course afterwards face the consequences of your anger.  Which is not good.  The wounds never heal.  

But this is your choice.  To go with Love and Wisdom or the evil of anger.  Ruling "your forum" with anger and punishment.  Being dead in a dead forum.  Or of course accepting Love and becoming Alive.  Learning Love and Wisdom as the Ultimate Ruling Authority of God. 

This you will know is what the Christians were waiting for.  God bringing His Ruling to earth.  Well the time has arrived.   And as I already mentioned this to you it seems this is the origin of your "anger".  Seeing the Ultimate Ruling of God in Love and Wisdom vs your human ruling in fear and punishment.  

Enjoy!  The Perfect is here.
(June 12, 2020 at 12:16 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 1:39 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: So... you just link back into this thread.... ?

Anything posted within this thread would be a 'Claim'.

So... a 'Claim' is not the actual evidence.

Do you have something other than this thread, something that is real and existant out within reality?

Cheers.

Not at work.

Quote:Do you have something other than this thread, something that is real and existant out within reality?

Sure.  I am not allowed to link you.  Because of humans not ruling in Love and Wisdom.  So they have their laws by which they rule.  That is very unfortunate for you.  As you are all slaves to laws now.  And you have this bad relationships of the "bosses and the slaves".  Where you have the bosses ruling the slaves with fear.  Using punishment.  Banning you from your "life" here.  Not much of a "life" though.  But still. 

My Life is Real.  And @Abaddon_ire witnessed about it.  Saying it every time.

Then you will see that I am really here to save you from yourself.  And the forum from slavery.

Again.  Just follow the thread.

So... following a recursive and rather vapid thread within which there's nothing of actual, objective substance?

How is that in any way of worth?

Or are you actually saying (In a round about way) that you don't actually have anything objective and it's 'Feels' all the way down?

Coffee

Not at work.
The Second coming of Jesus

All the Christians knows about this event.  When Jesus are coming again to Rule. They are the Babies of God divided in the divisions.  Ruled by an evil spirit of strife.

1 Cor. 3
1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal,even  as unto babes in Christ.
 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
 3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
 5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

And they are fed doctrines and religions that can not give them spiritual growth.  

Mat. 15
8  This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me withtheir lips; but their heart is far from me.
 9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

And their "hireling" are robbing them.  Of their money and their Growth.  

John 10
9  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
 10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
 11  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
 12  But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
 13  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
 14  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
 15  As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

These "hirelings" built a tabernacle again.   Which have been destroyed.  There is now no physical tabernacle anymore.  They are becoming rich from lies.  Eating the houses of the widows.  

Mat. 23
14  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

The money of the "rich" should be divided.  As there is only Family Life between the Children of God.  With God as their Father.  

Acts 2
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
 45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
 46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
 47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

There is no longer any physical existence.  That is broken down in Jesus.  We are only existing Spiritually that needs no money.  And all the money is divided voluntarily to create a physical family Life.  No "church life" with bosses ruling the slaves.  

Hebrews 8
1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
 2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

But through doctrines and religions the Babies of God is controlled by "bosses" creating "slaves" to pay them as their "hirelings".

This is a lie.  

Luke 22
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

There are no "bosses" and slaves with God as Father. Only Family Life.  

Mat. 23
1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
 2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat:
 3  All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
 4  For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
 5  But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
 6  And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
 7  And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
 8  But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
 9  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
 10  Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
 11  But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
 12  And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

There are no "pastors" or whatever.  Teaching the "slaves".  All teach one another.  

1 Cor. 14
26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

This coming together is in the houses.  There are no "special building".

And no Brother rule another Brother or Sister.  All are the Children of God with Him as their Father and Head.   Just like in any other Family.   But the Babies are being taken captive to make some rich.  

And when these Truths are presented as it is here the "rulers" get angry.  And start fighting.   In anger.  Taking up their "cudgels".  But they are fighting against the Truth and become only a disgrace to themselves and thus getting "sick to death". As the Ruler is God Himself against whom they are fighting.

The Judgment begins at the house of God.  And they are Judged first.  And then it is taken everywhere.  

And the Holy War is on.  Enjoy!  Your Freedom from the "bosses and slave" relationship is here.  God was never into slavery.  But He was taking it step by step.  Not forcing when the people are not ready.  But now the Time for Judgement has arrived.  God never Judge something without giving the Better in its place.  He never did it in Robertson.  And He is not doing it here.  

It is Love and Wisdom vs fear and punishment.  Your choice.  No force.  Love has to be chosen.  It can not force.  When you are riding a bicycle and somebody with many cars and Love wants to help you he will ask you if he can swap you.  The bicycle for the car.  And you will gladly accept.  Just the same with God.  

It is swapping time.
He came alright, all over my manly chest.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 12, 2020 at 2:16 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote:
(June 12, 2020 at 12:16 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: Sure.  I am not allowed to link you.  Because of humans not ruling in Love and Wisdom.  So they have their laws by which they rule.  That is very unfortunate for you.  As you are all slaves to laws now.  And you have this bad relationships of the "bosses and the slaves".  Where you have the bosses ruling the slaves with fear.  Using punishment.  Banning you from your "life" here.  Not much of a "life" though.  But still. 

My Life is Real.  And @Abaddon_ire witnessed about it.  Saying it every time.

Then you will see that I am really here to save you from yourself.  And the forum from slavery.

Again.  Just follow the thread.

So... following a recursive and rather vapid thread within which there's nothing of actual, objective substance?

Or are you actually saying (In a round about way) that you don't actually have anything objective and it's 'Feels' all the way down?

Coffee

Not at work.

Quote:So... following a recursive and rather vapid thread within which there's nothing of actual, objective substance?

That is just your opinion of something you don't see.  But Jesus opens the eyes of the blind.  You will eventually see. 

Quote:How is that in any way of worth?

As I said.  You will be saved from cold intellectualism and restored into warm Relationships of Love.  Where Love and Wisdom rule vs your fear and punishment you are presently existing in.  The evidence is supplied by @Abaddon_ire that it is very "Real". 

Quote:Or are you actually saying (In a round about way) that you don't actually have anything objective and it's 'Feels' all the way down?

As is said.  You being blind is the problem here.  Jesus will restore your eyesight.  And the evidence is starting to show.  Because the stove is getting hot underneath @LadyForCamus

(June 11, 2020 at 4:14 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(June 11, 2020 at 8:44 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: You have to use this excuse for "running away".   Because that is the only one that your intellect and your pride will accept.  No problem.  We understand. 

John 10
  ¶There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
   Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

Running away? Wrong! It is YOU who is running away from a reasonable discussion because, as you have demonstrated, you lack the intellectual integrity and courage to entertain the possibility that you might be wrong. Thank you for proving my point that religion is your form of insanity. You and I are done here because I will not waste any more time and energy trying to reason with an intellectual illiterate with a closed mind.

I have banished you to the Penalty Box.

Quote:I have banished you to the Penalty Box.

I warned you this is "running away".   And you didn't heed the warning.  So enjoy your own punishment in your own delusion in thinking your "Penalty Bod" is something for me to "fear".   Keeping on punishing others for their mistakes by ruling in "fear" is just getting you "sick to death".  And those wounds will never heal.  As @Abaddon_ire have witnessed in his witnessing. 

There is God's Way in doing it.  With Love and Wisdom.  And I am busy saving you from your "illusion" in your power.  As @LadyForCamus will be able to witness to you.
(June 12, 2020 at 3:24 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(June 12, 2020 at 2:16 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: So... following a recursive and rather vapid thread within which there's nothing of actual, objective substance?

Coffee

Not at work.

Quote:So... following a recursive and rather vapid thread within which there's nothing of actual, objective substance?

That is just your opinion of something you don't see.  But Jesus opens the eyes of the blind.  You will eventually see. 

Quote:How is that in any way of worth?

As I said.  You will be saved from cold intellectualism and restored into warm Relationships of Love.  Where Love and Wisdom rule vs your fear and punishment you are presently existing in.  The evidence is supplied by @Abaddon_ire that it is very "Real". 

Quote:Or are you actually saying (In a round about way) that you don't actually have anything objective and it's 'Feels' all the way down?

As is said.  You being blind is the problem here.  Jesus will restore your eyesight.  And the evidence is starting to show. 
  ?
So... if it's now some how 'Subjective' to me..... can you post to the specific and objective thing/item/*snerd* of evidence for your deity?
I mean, I understand that English is not your first/primary language but... uhm... are you even trying to English?
I am sorry if that comes across as snarky but, mate, the above post is... words strung together in lines.
Not at work.
(June 12, 2020 at 12:23 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 10:17 am)Sal Wrote: You didn't answer my question. Seems to be a staple of yours.

You just didn't understand the answer.  They knew God said they should not eat of that tree. The knew the right thing to do that they can eat of all the trees.  And they knew wrong that they should not eat of the tree of Knowledge.   Desire comes in when you want to do something that you know you should not do.  They enjoyed looking at the tree to eat the fruit that they knew God said they should not eat.  Because then they would be dead.  They desired something they should not do.

You don't want to answer if Adam & Eve were innocent or not (and you still haven't) because you know deep inside that it's a catch-22.

For them to know about good & evil, they would first have to eat of the Tree of Knowledge for them to know that it was wrong. You play around this little piece of logic in an desperate and foolhardy attempt to dodge that.

In short, God could've put that tree on Mars, making it inaccessible, but because God's a dick he put it right in front of them in the Garden of Eden. Or so the story goes.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Johanabrahams

Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Johanabrahams is on your ignore list.

You're in the Penalty Box, Johan. Have a nice day.   Salute
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(June 12, 2020 at 1:36 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(June 11, 2020 at 2:27 pm)brewer Wrote: Preachers like John only want power (thru control and manipulation) and sex. Why do you think I keep asking him about his dick.

So you think I am have 27 000 people in Robertson "sick to death" because of "sex"?  Interesting.  So tell us more? 

Because Ultimately I am using the same method here too.  @Abaddon_ire said it is anger and a "cudgel"

I said it is God's Love and Wisdom that will release you of your "slavery" and restore you into Life.  Saved from your dead intellectualism to Relationships in Love. 

Sure thing John, now show us your dick.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 12, 2020 at 1:36 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:

(June 11, 2020 at 3:55 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I’m the one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people-eater. Prove me wrong mother fucker!

Seems you are a bit "off topic" here?  You can of course start one.  And then those that are interested in your topic can "debate" it.  But you know by now that our Relationship is important.  And as a "mod" I am actually in saving your from your "boss - slave" relationships here. 

Now the question is how I am going to do that.  With "anger and a cudgel" from @Abaddon_ire or with "sex" from @brewer   or with Love and Wisdom?  What is really the source of my Power to do this?

Now going to your "spirit" which is important to God and me because we are Spiritual we have to look closely at "mother fucker".  You either think I am "sexing with my mother".  That is why she got ill and went to the "loony bin".   So you are taking my on in this regard.  Siding with @brewer

Or you are "angry".  And thus this evil spirit of anger is taking your mind that you can clearly see in @Abaddon_ire too.  To say things contrary to "good" mind.  Making you a slave of it.  Ruling your intellect.  Because that is what evil spirits do. 

That is how it happened in Robertson.  All these "good men" or "clergy" starting acting like those they condemned.  The criminals.   Fighting with anger and their fists.  Using "cudgels".  And afterwards the consequences have them "sick to death".  Because that are the consequences of allowing your mind to be taken by an evil spirit of anger.  Saying and doing things contrary to a "good mind."  Becoming a criminal. 

Now your turn.  You are into "sex" or "anger".  Because "anger" will "ban" me as those in Robertson did.  And all the forums did too.  You will look for a reason that is non existent and just ban me.  But of course afterwards face the consequences of your anger.  Which is not good.  The wounds never heal.  

But this is your choice.  To go with Love and Wisdom or the evil of anger.  Ruling "your forum" with anger and punishment.  Being dead in a dead forum.  Or of course accepting Love and becoming Alive.  Learning Love and Wisdom as the Ultimate Ruling Authority of God. 

This you will know is what the Christians were waiting for.  God bringing His Ruling to earth.  Well the time has arrived.   And as I already mentioned this to you it seems this is the origin of your "anger".  Seeing the Ultimate Ruling of God in Love and Wisdom vs your human ruling in fear and punishment.  

Enjoy!  The Perfect is here.

You and I do not have a “relationship.” You’re bat-shit crazy, and I’m making fun of you. That is all.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1364 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If god was love Foxaèr 1 1122 September 28, 2016 at 11:26 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 23645 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Does God love animals more than humans? Metis 34 7253 June 26, 2015 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  General questions about the Christian idea of God and love Mudhammam 148 27269 October 2, 2014 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus
  A question about the love of god Lemonvariable72 84 12869 August 13, 2014 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12679 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Why did god give mankind faulty love genes? Brakeman 4 1974 September 20, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  God does not love you... Drich 132 51661 May 12, 2012 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Can God love? Greatest I am 76 30989 May 9, 2012 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Godscreated