Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custody Battle Update Thingy
Custody Battle Update Thingy
HUGE victory in court today. It was a pre-trial conference, and I was awarded a trial, all of the evidence i submitted to discovery was admitted, all my witnesses were approved, and what's best... my daughter was assigned a guardian ad litem.

The evidence:

- Over 100 photos of her father drinking with, and literally feeding (via beer funnel) minors alcohol.

- Two orders of protection, signed by a judge to protect his soon to be ex wife and children.

- A court order that suspends his standard visitation with his older two children on the grounds of alcoholism and abuse.

- A police report stating they had to remove his children from his care because he was too intoxicated to care for them.

- 27 witnesses.

- Six videos of my daughter having panic attacks while we're driving her home, being so terrified she defecated on herself, and accusing him of beating her with belts, making her drink beer before bed at night, and locking her in her room.

- Audio recordings of him calling me a whore for wearing perfume, and saying our 3 year old daughter is a whore because I put perfume on her, and calling my neighbor the "N" word.

They've cleared out six ours of court time for the trial, which isn't until August 13th, BUT she has a guardian ad litem now, so when I meet with her next week and show her all this stuff, she can go to court within weeks and ask the judge to give me emergency temporary custody, pending final hearing.

I am really happy with the way things are going, and I just know before long I will have my daughter home, safe with me.

RE: Custody Battle Update Thingy
Alei, I have to say - being friends with a bunch of guys here on the east coast I hear nothing except how difficult it is for men to get custody rights. Is it really that crazy over the mountains?

I just feel like (based on custody battles here and in VA and further north) it should have been easy for you to pull the mommy card - usually moms are given way more benefit of the doubt (regardless of occupation, as your ex tried to pull).
But regardless, congrats girl!

:huge hugs:
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Great news, I hope your daughter will be safe from now on.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
A zombie kudos to you, alei.

[Image: zombielike.jpg]
(March 5, 2012 at 3:02 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Alei, I have to say - being friends with a bunch of guys here on the east coast I hear nothing except how difficult it is for men to get custody rights. Is it really that crazy over the mountains?

I just feel like (based on custody battles here and in VA and further north) it should have been easy for you to pull the mommy card - usually moms are given way more benefit of the doubt (regardless of occupation, as your ex tried to pull).
But regardless, congrats girl!

:huge hugs:

He got custody because I failed a drug test for marijuana, and I moved 3 times in one year (instability). At the time, he had a wife who was a stay home mom, lived in the same residence for 2 years, and painted himself to be a model citizen.

I signed over residential custody after being kept completely away from my daughter for 7 months. They dangled the papers in front of my face, and said if I signed them, I could start having regular visitations effective immediately. I was desperate to see, and hold my daughter, so I did sign the papers. I also had in mind that if I ended all of the court bullshit, it would be like handing him some rope so he could hang himself. I knew he was on his best behavior because of the whole battle, and if it ended, he'd let his guard down, and his true colors would shine through.

I was right. Less than 2 weeks after signing those papers, the pictures began showing up on facebook, and from there- everything fell apart with him... and is still falling apart to this day.

Well keep on kicking his ass!
I intend to! Big Grin

(March 5, 2012 at 2:59 pm)aleialoura Wrote: HUGE victory in court today. It was a pre-trial conference, and I was awarded a trial, all of the evidence i submitted to discovery was admitted, all my witnesses were approved, and what's best... my daughter was assigned a guardian ad litem.

The evidence:

- Over 100 photos of her father drinking with, and literally feeding (via beer funnel) minors alcohol.

WHAT!?! WHAT>?! I'LL KILL HIM!

But significant outrage aside... No wait. Still outraged.

WHAT THE FUCK!

What a complete shitstain on the ass end of humanity! You do /NOT/ give children alcohol, and forcing alcohol down their throats is a tremendous violation of the child!

Gods, what an piece of shit!

Allie, I hope you're anticipating some fallout for this dumbass forcing his addiction onto your kids. Because I just can't imagine your kids won't be scarred in some way from his irresponsible actions... Sad

(March 5, 2012 at 2:59 pm)aleialoura Wrote: - Two orders of protection, signed by a judge to protect his soon to be ex wife and children.

- A court order that suspends his standard visitation with his older two children on the grounds of alcoholism and abuse.

That suspension should be a permanent revocation.

(March 5, 2012 at 2:59 pm)aleialoura Wrote: - A police report stating they had to remove his children from his care because he was too intoxicated to care for them.
Now that you have the police on your side, he's toast. Cool

(March 5, 2012 at 2:59 pm)aleialoura Wrote: - 27 witnesses.

- Six videos of my daughter having panic attacks while we're driving her home, being so terrified she defecated on herself, and accusing him of beating her with belts, making her drink beer before bed at night, and locking her in her room.

All I have to say now is, I'm glad you're a stoner -- any other mother would have lost it and stuffed Mr. Force-feeds-the-kids-alcohol's lower intestines into his mouth. However, despite the tremendous and unconscionable abuse, I am verily impressed at your restraint and your insistence on doing things the correct and legal way.

+kudos.

(March 5, 2012 at 2:59 pm)aleialoura Wrote: - Audio recordings of him calling me a whore for wearing perfume, and saying our 3 year old daughter is a whore because I put perfume on her, and calling my neighbor the "N" word.

They've cleared out six ours of court time for the trial, which isn't until August 13th, BUT she has a guardian ad litem now, so when I meet with her next week and show her all this stuff, she can go to court within weeks and ask the judge to give me emergency temporary custody, pending final hearing.

I am really happy with the way things are going, and I just know before long I will have my daughter home, safe with me.

If prayer had any effect, I would use it to increase your chances.

Although we know it won't, I gotta state, "Good luck."

And give 'em hell. Wink
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Have at 'hem alei!

PS- Manual kudos alei,leo, summer and Syn Tongue
Yeah, the sheer amount of horrific actions is what's confusing me on why it has to take so long - and all because you tested positive for MJ!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe it is time for an update? Brian37 17 894 July 15, 2020 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  [Update 2] of (So, I complimented this girl today...) Somecoolguy 10 2167 September 7, 2017 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [Update 1] of (So, I complimented this girl today...) Somecoolguy 44 10617 September 3, 2017 at 9:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Medical update BrokenQuill92 102 7826 May 16, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Where things stand (baby news update from the geneticist) Catholic_Lady 17 2922 December 10, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Hello and an Update Catholic_Lady 44 3597 September 18, 2016 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Life Update BrokenQuill92 16 2379 July 14, 2016 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Athene
  My boring thread: An update on school Joods 93 10379 May 2, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Me, bunnies and God update robvalue 14 1747 January 23, 2016 at 7:23 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Raiden Japanese thunder god V.S. Thor [Death battle] dyresand 0 889 March 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: dyresand