Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:35 am

Poll: Atheists: Would you worship the for real xtian God? Theists: Would you switch teams to worship the one shown to actually exist?
This poll is closed.
Athiest: You're damn right. Atta' boy, God. You the man!
7.79%
6 7.79%
Atheist: Meh, I still just don't care.
15.58%
12 15.58%
Atheist: Hell no. That bloody bastard has some splaining to do!
66.23%
51 66.23%
Theist: Absolutely. I'd burn all my bibles, burn my crosses and get me to the new temple a.s.a.p..
0%
0 0%
Theist: I honestly don't know what I'd do. I'd probably hope the science was wrong and stick my head in the sand.
0%
0 0%
Theist: No frickin' way. Jehovah's our boy and we're stickin' with him. Science, bah!
2.60%
2 2.60%
I don't do polls. They're lame .. or at least this one is.
7.79%
6 7.79%
Total 77 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody poll: would you worship a God whose existence was certain?
Bloody poll: would you worship a God whose existence was certain?
This is the place to gather the important data concerning how atheists would respond if we knew for certain God (yeah, that one) existed. Who wants to worship this being?

For theists there are corresponding choices for what you would do if the god whose existence science had demonstrated wasn't yours. You gonna switch sides and worship the actual lord of the cosmos?
RE: Bloody poll: would you worship a God whose existence was certain?
I still don't see a bloody poll! Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

You should now. I see it. =)
Thank you! Heart
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Is this ridiculousness in response to the other ridiculousness? Thinking
Yes, you could say it is ridiculousness once removed.
Well, it is less ridiculous. I'm still wondering what this "worship" thing is. Thinking
Presuming this 'god' were to exist, I'd also assume his pal Lucifer would too. In which case, I'd be signing up to join Lucifer's opposition party.
I'm right there with you, Nap!

If not doing so would send me to eternal torture, yes. I'd worship. Though, inside I'd be doing this:
[Image: thefinger_zps06ac6efd.jpg]

If eternal torture was out of the way, fuck the god. Hail its enemy.

I don't want explanations. They wouldn't cut it. Nothing could explain so much.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 58 4034 February 25, 2024 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 10420 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Do atheists believe in the existence of friendship? KerimF 191 10022 June 9, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Quick Poll - Do you believe in God? Tiberius 1632 452152 May 13, 2023 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What is the worst religion in existence? Hi600 89 6187 May 6, 2023 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheism and the existence of peanut butter R00tKiT 721 48886 November 15, 2022 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheists will worship the Antichrist and become theists during the Tribulation Preacher 53 3251 November 13, 2022 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 755 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Gallup Poll for 2022 TheJefe817 27 3103 July 2, 2022 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 7511 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah