Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the forum's christians see the demons in other people?
Can the forum's christians see the demons in other people?
Theists, can you see the demons when they possess people?
In this video a supposedly gay man is possessed by a gay demon and it is prayed away. Do you believe it actually happened or was this a con artist's fake?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=390_1354587093
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: Can the forum's christians see the demons in other people?
I can't, but i also do not believe "The devil or a devil" made me do it is a viable arguement either.
I can't see a video.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Your godboy did.

Quote:Luke 11:14 >>

Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed.

Are you claiming to know more than "god?"
(December 4, 2012 at 2:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Your godboy did.

Quote:Luke 11:14 >>

Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed.

Are you claiming to know more than "god?"

How is not being able to do something Christ could do, knowing more? It sounds like less to me.
You said....and I quote....

Quote:I can't, but i also do not believe "The devil or a devil" made me do it is a viable arguement either.

Clearly ole jebus believed in devils/demons/evil spirits ( call it what you will). What kind of xtian disputes his "god's" opinion?

Careful...they might revoke your membership.
(December 4, 2012 at 4:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You said....and I quote....

Quote:I can't, but i also do not believe "The devil or a devil" made me do it is a viable arguement either.

Clearly ole jebus believed in devils/demons/evil spirits ( call it what you will). What kind of xtian disputes his "god's" opinion?

Careful...they might revoke your membership.

Read it closly Minnie i said I can't and I do not believe... Paul did the same thing when he gave his commands/concessions on Marriage. In that 1co 7:12 To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord):
I think what he's saying drich is that because jesus did see possessive demons then "demons or devils" could in that instance control a man's will to do right or wrong. If that is the case, how do you reconcile that to jesus's offer to save everyone, because a man that is truly controlled by the devil is not in a position to accept jesus and save his soul.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Quote:Read it closly Minnie i said I can't and I do not believe...

I read what you said, dummy. What you can or can't do is irrelevant. You said you don't believe in demons. But your godboy not only did he spent a lot of time "driving them out."

Who the fuck are YOU to question your own godboy?
(December 4, 2012 at 5:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: dummy

That was almost polite, Min. You're slipping.

[blows kiss]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 569 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Most People Insist That Two Separate Being Can Never Be One KerimF 86 4418 June 17, 2023 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Other burning bush Fake Messiah 12 1621 May 13, 2021 at 8:58 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2851 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  What value do you see in studying theology in concerns to Christianity? EgoDeath 40 3881 September 8, 2019 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7843 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 3953 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Josephus and other contemporaries on Jesus JairCrawford 271 34102 July 14, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2600 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20266 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU